• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT| The Trials of Osiris

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking forward to play the game in a few hours. Although, does anyone know if Microsoft will ban my account for playing today ahead of the actual release? I heard of crazy stories...

It kinda makes a lot of sense to have two threads for Halo 5. lol funny how things play out!

BWAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!!

Ah cant wait to get off work and pick up my game tonight T_T

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Nice OT, anyway to get the team roster a little higher resolution? Kinda blurry.
Sure

1-1024x426.png

2-1024x426.png

I'm all for official events live streamed but man this is cringe so far, just sit the players down and give them controllers already.

Unity2012

Nice job here with the OT. Thank you.

I cant wait for more gamers to spend sometime playing the game, experience it and make their own conclusion.

Thank you 343i for such great job.

LoveCake

Nice OT.

I have just completed the campaign on normal, pretty disappointed tbh, i don't think it is anything on Halo or even Halo 2.

I got to the end well what i thought maybe & then the credits started & i thought "is that it".

I will have a go at the multi-player but i think i will end up trading it the weekend.

I didn't have any updates installed & i did notice the occasional pop-up.

Have tomorrow off and am getting like 3 energy drinks to caffeinate my self to stay up all night. Is there anything planned for a GAF group for Warzone?

nOoblet16

The previous OT had a better tittle though...this one is just Destiny :p

But really no one has answered yet, why is there a new thread ?

Top Bottom