• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Shoutouts to Marry Queen
4DK4K.png

kylej

Banned
didn't say ugly just weird. Sometimes she looks really good and other times it looks like a brick hit her. She kinda looks like Evangeline Lily but with a big forehead.

Sai-kun

Banned
shoulda put a link to sigs stream in the title, lmao

halo ot13: watch this shit instead

11/10 op

edit: who are all these people being given shoutouts what's going on

My biggest disappointment with the game is map control is gone.

It takes away one of the special, unique and addicting things about the competitiveness that was Halo. I enjoy playing it, but I'm not as hooked as I was in the past. Design choices are baffling at times (no 'X' above dead players, why?), but it is still a fun game.

They excel at things while making decisions that alienate the core Halo fans.

I miss the days of team work being meaningful and power weapons actually being strategic to which guy picks up what - where and when. I miss that Halo.

That said, I do enjoy the game, but the way it pushes players to succeed in this game usually leads to frustrating moments for me.

What's frustrating is all they need is a classic slayer playlist. Its just pure stubborn not to do it. Look, we are the ones who will still be playing when all these casuals disappear. Why piss on everyone, why lose anyone else? Its not so easy to bring people back once they leave.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Shout out to a zoo joo and Gray Man.

Oh and that dude who said "lol u a bitch" awhile ago as well

but seriously wtf is going on in here

LD2k

Neo Member
What's frustrating is all they need is a classic slayer playlist. Its just pure stubborn not to do it. Look, we are the ones who will still be playing when all these casuals disappear. Why piss on everyone, why lose anyone else? Its not so easy to bring people back once they leave.
Agree - but remember, this is 343's Halo. I'm playing devil's advocate here, but they made these design choices by CHOICE.

A classic playlist is counter-intuitive to what 343 has built for THEIR Halo game. It's scary, would they even consider one? I sure hope so.

Really bummed that Destiny won't be at the VGAs.

so uh is it vaporware or not? I'm just going to go ahead and stop caring about Destiny before I get my hopes up.

Fracas

#fuckonami
He knows what pretty much everyone should know, that Destiny isn't vaporware? I don't even know how you could come to that conclusion.

Oh no, I agree with you guys; Destiny is not vaporware. I just got a vibe from his post that he may know something we don't, although I'm almost assuredly wrong.

Ok, well this map looks fun and unique.. It sort of reminds me of Burial Mounds meets Ghost Town with its own flavor thrown in. I like the atmospheric effects and the dry look, but I think they could have made the ground/rocks more interesting to look at one way or another. More Covenant crashes would have been nice also.. But still, this one looks like it can be fun. I still really hope the next pack focuses on more symmetrical and arena based experiences though.

No Destiny at VGA's :(

Well, damn. =(

fawaz

Banned
can someone tell me how redeeming the dew double exp works?
It looks like I have to register at their site to get it. If so, they can shove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom