• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Magni

I'm watching the live stream...They're playing King of the Hill, why doesn't anyone actually go in the hill?

Playing defensively (keeping the other team out of the hill instead of going for the hill offensively).

I gotta say, I've felt like teams (especially losing teams) have been playing way too defensively. SHK just got squeezed by the time, but they gave up the last 10 seconds of the last top Hill. They could have made their comeback with half of those 10 seconds.

edit: if you're comparing this to MM, people online play Objective way too offensively without any strategy, everyone (except the stat padders) rushes to the Flag/Hill/Ball/Bomb. So coming from that, I guess it feels like no one plays the Hill in MLG.

Last three consecutive games

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

Good fucking job all round people. Big props to MM and trueskill. It's like the game doesn't want me to play it or something... Actually since Anni Squad was retired I haven't played as much.

Not even mad, just disappointed.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Plywood, you are the rocky of Halo: Reach.

MLG stuff: What did happen to Boss Nasti's pro team?
They struggled to find a full team and Naded left and formed his own team with a bunch of amateur players. Don't know what their placing was though.

789shadow

Banned
HaloGAF, I'd like to apologize to everyone here for being such a huge asshat and idiot thread shitter a month ago. The entire thing was complete stupidity on my part, and I deserved every second of my ban. I'd like to especially apologize to Hydranockz, for freaking at him, and Devolution, for my condescending manner. If I did something especially egregious to someone else here but I just don't recall it, I apologize to you to.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
HaloGAF, I'd like to apologize to everyone here for being such a huge asshat and idiot thread shitter a month ago. The entire thing was complete stupidity on my part, and I deserved every second of my ban. I'd like to especially apologize to Hydranockz, for freaking at him, and Devolution, for my condescending manner. If I did something especially egregious to someone else here but I just don't recall it, I apologize to you to.
Hey, thanks for apologizing. That's really cool of you.

Retro

Damn, that's probably the first real apology post I've seen on GAF. That took balls, congrats on getting the ban lifted.

I really appreciate the apology. It's all water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. Things certainly get heated round these parts and I think we all have those posts we regret making from time to time. Glad to see you come out the other side of a ban with a clear(er) head.

Kudos on coming on out and making that post though.

ZalinKrow

Already beaten, but yeah that's pretty much the first apology I've seen on here. I don't even remember why you were banned :p I musn't have been lurking enough then haha. Really cool post though :)

Ramirez

Bleh, Commando sucked so it isn't Arnold at his best.

I'm sorry, but, WAT

Stand by your words!

Tunavi

Banned
Already beaten, but yeah that's pretty much the first apology I've seen on here. I don't even remember why you were banned :p I musn't have been lurking enough then haha. Really cool post though :)
psh I've apologized a few times, once for that sage being an ass joke to dax

Fracas

#fuckonami
Love the new avatar.

Thanks man! The way he's walking makes me want to put "haters gonna hate" there, but it'd probably make it a bit cluttered.

edit: hahaha your avatar looks like a reaction pic to mine

double edit: ah nevermind that's a tongue, not a mouth

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I feel like this map needs an overshield to help balance the red vs blue power positions on the map. However, not the bullshit overshield used now. The old style overshield.

Top Bottom