• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

It's some girl on tumblr and the magazine is laying on a carpet, doesn't seem like a work environment. She's posted the start of the article and someone asked if she sum it up or something ands he said if we all give her a few she'll just scan the full article. Of course she said that 20min ago. I was hoping to go to bed but I guess I'm staying up in case she delivers.
The point is that just because she's photographing or scanning the magazine doesn't mean it's a legitimate subscription delivery, and could still be a leak.

Ramirez

The point is that just because she's photographing or scanning the magazine doesn't mean it's a legitimate subscription delivery, and could still be a leak.

Who cares? People who were gonna buy the mag will still buy it, and people who weren't, will just see scans in a few days regardless.

My GI sub ran out last month, figures.

Karl2177

Who cares? People who were gonna buy the mag will still buy it, and people who weren't, will just see scans in a few days regardless.

Same. I never really read it anyways. The internet is enough of a reason why print media is dying and needs to be taken out behind the barn.

lol @ someone hitting on her using a MC avatar.

Which one of you is it?
Nothing like hitting on a woman by cursing.

The discussion was about the Waypoint forums nixing threads on the article on the basis of it being a leak. He asked how it could be a leak if she has the magazine, so I presented an example.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I can't find the tumblr. :-(

Don't tell me how to find it, obviously. :p

Ryaaan14

Banned
What if she's a Halogaffer? D:

tbQSk.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Never mind, found it. I tried Googling it earlier, but no luck, but this time it was easy.

I searched
fooled you

Edit : LOL @ Monster using the same joke as me and using me as the set-up.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Never mind, found it. I tried Googling it earlier, but no luck, but this time it was easy.

I searched
fooled you

Edit : LOL @ Monster using the same joke as me and using me as the set-up.

Hahaha

It's been 20 minutes, how long does it take to scan just a few pages

The guy who posted the original scans posted a video on youtube that shows a bit more. One screen intrigued me, MC was clearly aiming at enemy.. looked smaller than elite, but maybe it was a Jackal, I dunno.

Also, expect full info soon-

there are like 16 pages. & my scanner is super slow. ill be posting a link to an alternate blog that i uploaded the pics to.

Dug

Banned
Anonymous:
Are you uploading the scans right now :p?

Me:
yes. there are like 16 pages. & my scanner is super slow. ill be posting a link to an alternate blog that i uploaded the pics to.

get ready

Kibbles

Someone asked about it, her response: "yes. there are like 16 pages. & my scanner is super slow. ill be posting a link to an alternate blog that i uploaded the pics to. "

awww yeaa

Top Bottom