• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

feel

The original secondapps is so much better, imo.
Why? I hated the first few versions of mockup but it has come a long way since then, I find much better than the original one now after I got used to the different UI.

totally getting the Witcher 2 on the xbox, seems like an amazing game. And Fez, new Trials, console Minecraft.. ugh so much great stuff

kylej

Banned
Also, there is no higher high and lower low in Skyrim, then first entering a dwarven ruin and seeing all these amazing contraptions, only to realize every single ruin reuses the exact same assets and the same two enemies :/

When you're adventuring along and the music is plinking away quietly in the background, and you look up and see the Aurora Borealis in the sky... it's all worth it though.

Kibbles

Why? I hated the first few versions of mockup but it has come a long way since then, I find much better than the original one now after I got used to the different UI.

Just checked it out again and it has changed a lot, nice. Also used Opera Mobile because it stopped working on Dolphin for me so I haven't been able to use it lately. Still hate the ads, which look god-awful. I don't mid them on the desktop version of NeoGAF but they are nasty here. I guess it's not that big of a deal though.

CyReN

Sorry if old

OHZPK.png

credit to xJumPeR_JumPzZ.

Hello, everyone! Just got back from PAX (it was awesome). Hope I didn't miss anything good on GAF over the weekend!

Is the Game Informer news out yet? I'm ready for people to stop bitching and jumping to conclusions over the Xbox Showcase video.

Jack Wall would be such a ridiculously good fit for Halo. Kenji Yamamoto of Metroid Prime fame would also be a good fit for this new mysterious, exploratory first entry for the new Reclaimer trilogy.

They could very well be scavenging the planet for forerunner stuff or something like that. They're space pirates after all.

Man, I'm really getting hyped for Halo 4's story. There are so many possible ways to go to from the information about the universe we have right now.
Yup, they could be hired by the UNSC for all we know. So much mystery and so many opportunities, I am pumped for the story of Halo 4, and also the story of the Infinity via Spartan Ops.

Sorry if old

OHZPK.png

credit to xJumPeR_JumPzZ.

Awesome, I hope they include a little sample of the music. =)

On another note, does the GI website update daily, or should we not expect anything tomorrow?

Frankie said it wouldn't be a surprise, so after looking at the recent GI info I'm gonna guess Hans Zimmer.

John Williams?

Wouldn't both of those be pretty surprising? =P

Im gonna say its a big deal because its a new thin for Halo, not necessarily because its a big name. I suspect they may have a vidoc styled introduction for the new composer, and thats why they have been remaining hushed about it.

Tawpgun

What if parties were set up similar to GTAIV. Pre-game lobbies also.

You get dropped into this big room that's the virtual reality room on the Infinity. Matched up players are all put into this room. You can jump around and stuff. Probably no weapons. Maybe weapons. Idk.

In these rooms you would vote for a map/gametype by selecting it in the room.

It's probably too flashy, but might be cool.

RDR did something similar too. Freemode posse's could walk over to a post and that would be like selecting a playlist.

Tunavi

Banned

You get dropped into this big room that's the virtual reality room on the Infinity. Matched up players are all put into this room. You can jump around and stuff. Probably no weapons. Maybe weapons. Idk.

RDR did something similar too. Freemode posse's could walk over to a post and that would be like selecting a playlist.
I've always wanted this in Halo. A fun, interactive lobby before the game starts. Maybe even weapons to use for warming up, just screwing around and having fun

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Frankie said it wouldn't be a surprise, so after looking at the recent GI info I'm gonna guess Hans Zimmer.

Lolz no, but there will be new sample music that neatly shows off some raaaaange.

Gladiator soundtrack is one of my all time faves, however, thanks in no small part to Lisa Gerrard.

That is a really cool idea, but is likely too complex and would slow things down unnecessarily. Still, if they could get something like that to work while also delivering a speedy UI and matchmaking system I think I would like it.

Lolz no, but there will be new sample music that neatly shows off some raaaaange.

=D

Can't wait.

Retro

Hmmm... Michael Giacchinos? His Star Trek score was great and he's worked in games before. His Lost World: Jurassic Park soundtrack is the best mimic of John Williams I've ever heard too. Plus, it would make people here foam at the mouth if a former Call of Duty composer worked on Halo.

Maybe Jablonsky. His Transformers score was.... alright, but he's got quite a bit of range on him. He can go from Gears of War to the Sims 3... I call that raaaaaaaange.

Maybe Harry Gregson-Williams? We know how awesome MGS2's music was and he's done quite a few scores I like (Spy Game, Narnia, etc.).

feel

I guess my H4 is following ModernWarfare's footsteps troll was too subtle so here's this post making it clear.

edit-

Harry GregsonWilliams has worked a lot with Tajeen no?? That's my guess now. edit2- oh shit beaten badly

Top Bottom