• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Production is getting bogged down by contract disputes over sequel rights. The MPAA refuses to budge on the R rating. Studio execs are trying to force Harrison Ford to record an unnecessary narration track. The slapstick humor isn't being received well by test audiences. Sponsors are pulling funding and as a result blatant product placement has been added to inform viewers of the refreshing citrus taste of Mountain Dew™.

It's gonna be a few more weeks.

:lol

Gui_PT

Production is getting bogged down by contract disputes over sequel rights. The MPAA refuses to budge on the R rating. Studio execs are trying to force Harrison Ford to record an unnecessary narration track. The slapstick humor isn't being received well by test audiences. Sponsors are pulling funding and as a result blatant product placement has been added to inform viewers of the refreshing citrus taste of Mountain Dew™.

It's gonna be a few more weeks.

I don't understand why people who say they're going to do a montage, don't drop everything in their lives to get it finished as quick as possible

jk

please include one of my clips

serious

CyReN

6MO9N.png

What do you guys want changed if anything.

Tashi

This was your 3rd suggestion for the show name so I didn't think you had a 4th on the way.

<3

No it was one of 2 right? There was The Halo Honor Podcast and then Breaking the Ceiling. Those seem to be the front runners right now. I don't think I've seen a 3rd name gain some popularity yet. I'm still open to suggestions and ultimately the name will be chosen by the community.

HaloGAF podcast needs a name and a logo...go

Members of first podcast already chosen. They've already been notified. Recording begins sometime next week.

HaloGaf is a big place, people are going to have vastly different opinions, you should cover that in the intro or something:

"This is just a small subsection of HaloGaf talking today blah blah blah"

I'll give it a shot tomorrow, going to bed. Here's ours if it helps giving anybody any ideas.

n0qNa.png

and one more plug for the show since I'm a slut.

Goodnight all<3

That logo is awesome. Did you come up with Social Skirmish? Its a pretty awesome name, think of something similar and blatantly rip it off people!

feel

HaloGaf is a big place, people are going to have vastly different opinions, you should cover that in the intro or something:

Yeah, have a disclaimer please. I don't want people thinking that all of halogaf loves reach, bloom, sprint, ponies, etc.

Also how is Kylej not a host or at least a guest on the pilot? Thing is doomed to fail :p

"The views and opinions expressed in the interviews and/or commentaries are solely of the individuals and are not the views of HaloGAF, its parent Ghaleon, affiliate Lous Wu, or subsidiary company of Frankles&#8221;

Tashi

That logo is awesome.

Well I think that's obvious. I'm not making this podcast for the general Halo Community as a representation of HaloGAF. This is a HaloGAF podcast. The entire 2nd segment will be community focused. There will also be guests every episode from the community. I also think it could be good for those who don't keep up with the threads and news all the time. It allows them to listen to the podcast and understand what's going on.

Ramirez

Yeah, have a disclaimer please. I don't want people thinking that all of halogaf loves reach, bloom, sprint, ponies, etc.

Also how is Kylej not a host or at least a guest on the pilot? Thing is doomed to fail :p

lol, who is going to be on the first show?

Oh god this. Tashi actually likes Halo Reach, we cant let his minority view represent us. :p

Well I think that's obvious. I'm not making this podcast for the general Halo Community as a representation of HaloGAF. This is a HaloGAF podcast. The entire 2nd segment will be community focused. There will also be guests every episode from the community. I also think it could be good for those who don't keep up with the threads and news all the time. It allows them to listen to the podcast and understand what's going on.

Its always obvious, always worth at least just mentioning though. God knows enough opinion gets sprouted across as fact on this place. It is an awesome idea though, and I have to say its going to be a nice way to keep up with Gaf, thanks for trying to kickstart it man!

Tashi

Oh god this. Tashi actually likes Halo Reach, we cant let his minority view represent us. :p

Its always obvious, always worth at least just mentioning though.

Ok, I will.

You guys wanna know who's on the first show?

It's

KyleJ
Booties
Juices

I'll listen just so I can hear everyone argue in real time. Totally worth it.

Special request: while kyle is on can you have a background track playing that features some kind of automated assembly line? Maybe you could have the audio skip a little bit? Thank you in advance.

"The views and opinions expressed in the interviews and/or commentaries are solely of the individuals and are not the views of HaloGAF, its parent Ghaleon, affiliate Lous Wu, or subsidiary company of Frankles”

I laughed, I see the old man has some humour left in him. :p

Oozer3993

I think you should taunt the plebes from the Waypoint Forums in the name. I suggest:

The Halo Bourgeois Podcast

or

The Halo Elite Podcast

or if you want to get sued:

This Week in Donging

Top Bottom