• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

...................What just happened.

ISsQh.gif

Woorloog

Banned
Why is HaloGAF so... weird somedays? Most of time this place feels normal, then suddenly it goes all weird and then, just as suddenly, it is back to normal as if nothing happened.

Why is HaloGAF so... weird somedays? Most of time this place feels normal, then suddenly it goes all weird and then, just as suddenly, it is back to normal as if nothing happened.
After Plywood explained it already perfectly, I can just say that we are humans and do weird stuff sometimes.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Game 1: Guy betrays me, I get him back. I get booted.

Game 2: Guy betrays me twice, I get him back. I get booted.

I think I'm done with Halo for today.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
You guys are crazy.

At first glance, it is. Then, you see what they were trying to achieve. Great stuff, multiple endings (!).

I'm the opposite with Bastion. I liked it quite a bit at first, then I liked it less and less as it went on. The combat is boring and the challenge non-existent. That game thrives because of it's quirky, pretty presentation(great music, narrator, art style), but it's gameplay was quite lacking.
Well, I'll give it a go again this weekend. I do feel bad about putting money on it and not really touching it in 5 months. My girlfriend has been grilling me about it too (bought the soundtrack).

PAX Prime Registration is open now. Anyone wants to order a 3-day pass for me? (Gonna pay asap(tomorrow)) And this means I'm looking for some room share partners. Please partner up with me. It means a lot of candies.

Fuck it. Im not letting PAX east happen to me again, Im gonna buy passes when I get home and make it work. Ill eat cereal and ramen noodles all summer, I don't care... Now how to sell my girlfriend on the idea..Hm. She may actually want to come now that I think of it. Hm.

Karl2177

Fuck it. Im not letting PAX east happen to me again, Im gonna buy passes when I get home and make it work. Ill eat cereal and ramen noodles all summer, I don't care... Now how to sell my girlfriend on the idea..Hm. She may actually want to come now that I think of it. Hm.

$5

she gonna be my denko

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Game 1: Guy betrays me, I get him back. I get booted.

Game 2: Guy betrays me twice, I get him back. I get booted.

I think I'm done with Halo for today.

I still don't understand the betrayal system. You have jackasses who will betray 4 teammates in a row and not get a boot option. I accidentally strafe my ghost into a teammate and get booted instantly.

You'd think the more someone betrays, the quicker the option comes up. If they have been booted out of 50+% of matches it should be on the first one.

Hope that registration comes back up! Will definitely be at PAX again this year. Just for Halo... again...

Yup, cost (we share income). I also know she will want to come, but I dont know how much she would enjoy herself.. Well she would have fun, but I know its not her thing. Maybe if I tied some other things into it like if we went somewhere else afterwards. Hm.

Seattle IS pretty beautiful, one of the nicest cities I've ever been to, I'd say. Last year we went a day early just to see the city, and ended up running into Jerry Holkins randomly, and had a good chat about stuffs.

Ramirez

That bad?

No, it wasn't bad at all. I had an awesome host that put me up for free for 3 days!

I just got so deathly ill it really soured me on the idea of going anywhere that far away by myself again. I made the most of it, but it sucked, and with my luck, I could totally see it happening again. :p

I will say this though, the actual PAX portion is the least exciting part of those 2 trips I took. Meeting people, going to Bungie/343, seeing the city>>>>stuffed show floor with 3 hour lines to play a 10 minute demo.

Top Bottom