• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Got bored with ME3 last night, so I fired Reach up for some nostalgia.

Reach WAS a great game, possibly the greatest game on the market when it came out. Now it just feels dated and hard around the edges. It was funny though, my first match I went -10. I kept on trying to press A to grab cover, and was trying to run away from a battle, even though I had armor lock/invis. I kept yelling "I need my biotic charge!", "How come I can't SEE my Spartan?!".

The second game I went +8, so it was all good.

2,000-3,000 credits per game is so SUPER lame. You would think they would fix that by now for a dying player base.

Blegh. That's enough ranting. Halo 4 has a lot of hyper-exceeded expectations to fulfill by lots of other great multiplayer competition on the market now.

I dig my fellow gamers and all, but not en masse, in a confined area, for an extended period of time ;P

I have also heard dark tales spoken of the eldritch smells, and the germs, bathroom apocalypses and the need for sanitizer at all times. Not exactly ringing endorsements.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Aug 31st - Sep 2nd

I expect weekend passes to sell within the week.

Fuuuuck. I'm gonna see if I can come. Flights are probably so expensive. I need airline employees as friends. I know one guy but I don't know if I can get a hook up.

Halo needs a mercenaries (no-party) playlist badly. +1 to this.

Yea, it wasn't even Sword Base that really got to me, its not my favorite but its so controllable and you can't do anything once they have the power weapons up top. Before the game started I knew it would happen too because we had two bad randoms and they had 2 teams of 2 all with ~1.8-2kd so you know they are competent. 4 competent players vs 2. Its very obvious before the game even starts on whats going to happen. So I know OK I'm going to lose, on a map I dont even like...? WHY AM I EVEN PLAYING?

ughh what a tangent, anyways YES lets get a fuckin mercenaries playlist. We have two pretty similar slayer playlists lets make one of them mercenaries!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
8uFd5.png

On SWORDBASE!? In 2012!?

According to the confirmation email I got for my tickets:

Show Hours:

Friday: 10am - 2am
Saturday: 10am - 2am
Sunday: 10am - 7pm

Exhibit Hall Hours:

10am - 6pm Everyday
Hmm, so not IMPOSSIBLE, but it'd require some five hour energies.... Still cheaper than renting a hotel room.

Unless someone wants to split it, weyoh!

Top Bottom