• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

This is what the MM fans must feel like with MML3 got cancelled. I am upset by this news!

Somebody get Kamiya on Viewtiful Joe 3 or something, make up for this crap!
LLShC.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
Awesome, my Halo 2 copy just arrived. Add me if you want to play. My Gamertag is IroncladBread.

Can it be installed on multiple PCs? I wanna play too.

Also, saw the BF3 bomba thread. CyRen, if you want someone to play with, I'd be down. And kittens, you should definitely give it a try. It's near Halo levels of awesome when it all comes together.

CyReN

Also, saw the BF3 bomba thread. CyRen, if you want someone to play with, I'd be down. And kittens, you should definitely give it a try. It's near Halo levels of awesome when it all comes together.

GT "cyren ce" feel free to add me, couldn't pass it up for $20.

Havok

I think the keys can be used up to four times, but I don't know about the legality of doing so.

I also don't know that Microsoft cares enough about Halo 2 Vista to do anything about it.

I'll play with whoever wants to, I'm just waiting on a wireless receiver to be delivered at this point.

I think the keys can be used up to four times, but I don't know about the legality of doing so.

I also don't know that Microsoft cares enough about Halo 2 Vista to do anything about it.

I'll play with whoever wants to, I'm just waiting on a wireless receiver to be delivered at this point.

Opposite for me. I have the receiver, just waiting on the game. I ordered it some time last week so hopefully I get it some time this week. I'm excited.

Does Halo Waypoint track the achievements in this as part of your Halo career?

--

Also, didn't see this posted:

daedalius

Receiver and game on the way!

Okay guys, I'm talking to robbert and bobs in the party whilst playing halo anniversary campaign.

I'm playing the level halo, and at the beginning of that level two banshees fly overhead right? well one decides to land (without being shot at), the elite gets out and starts shooting me!

Never happened to me before, 10 years on and this game still surprises me.

Didn't mention it this morning, but the live action episodes should be pretty cool. Fun way to tie into/lead up to Halo 4. I'm curious to see the production quality/scale and acting of the episodes.

I'm seriously thinking about getting H2 for the PC, especially with that wireless receiver being available. My main comp right now is a laptop with an integrated graphics card. I bought it last summer, so I assume it will run the game well? I only ask because integrated cards have been known to be unbelievably bad.

heckfu

Banned
Okay guys, I'm talking to robbert and bobs in the party whilst playing halo anniversary campaign.

I'm playing the level halo, and at the beginning of that level two banshees fly overhead right? well one decides to land (without being shot at), the elite gets out and starts shooting me!

Never happened to me before, 10 years on and this game still surprises me.

I'm honestly disappointed in you for not watching the biggest game of the year so far in EPL.

Havok

Opposite for me. I have the receiver, just waiting on the game. I ordered it some time last week so hopefully I get it some time this week. I'm excited.

Does Halo Waypoint track the achievements in this as part of your Halo career?
Not as far as I know. There isn't much acknowledgement that it exists at all, really. Bungie pretty much washed their hands of the entire thing, too.

Top Bottom