• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

wwm0nkey

Dear god DayZ is the most fun I think I have had with a video game in a long time. I demand Halo 4 zombie mode be like this! /dreams

DayZ and Max Payne 3 will be holding me over until November 6th :)

Havok

Good games of H2V to mastrbiggy and daedalius, even though it was full of insane people and awful rules.

Getting more of HaloGAF on would be ideal, since we could just make a classic game lobby (Assault, Zanzibar) and have people join until it's full.

Also, we'll have to set up a Vent server or something since game chat is apparently totally broken.

GREEN IS HACKING!!!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
OT, Plywood's avatar reminded me that Emilia Clarke has crazy eyebrows:

sUSCR.gif

(from Reddit today)
She's a very expressive lady.

wwm0nkey

Hmm my laptop can run it surprisingly, according to this - http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10346/ . I'm about in between minimum and recommended. I might check this out. I got to free up space on my tiny HDD though.

I was very hesitant to buy it at first but this really is the "wouldn't it be cool if...." everyone always had talks about with their friends.

Also it proves that actual SURVIVAL > Arcade styled zombie modes.

GhaleonEB

I got matched up with Squidhands in Campaign Co-Op earlier today. We had a good romp on ONI, just the two of us, then were joined by two others (one of whom was idling) for Tip of the Spear. I was doing fine, despite quite a bit of lag, as we worked on the first AA gun. I had just splattered some guys and hopped out of my Ghost when the Warthog, with Squid at the wheel, came barreling around a corner and fishtailed right through me. Splat.

It was only a couple minutes later, crossing the bridge, that they went far enough past me that I was teleported ahead of them. I spawned in and instantly ate a barrage of rockets from the Warthog, meant for the Skirmishers I had spawned in front of. I was not pleased.

At the second AA gun, I had gotten stuck on a rock during the second pass of my ramming spree in the Revenant, and that was that (vehicles are tough to control with input lag). I hopped in one of those trucks on respawn and went right around the bend, and saw Squid near the rack with the Nerfles and the Plasma Launcher, firing on the infantry. I thought I'd saunter up next to him and we'd work together. As I drove up, he strafed hard right and I couldn't turn in time due to the lag, and plowed right through him. It was like running over a wet paper doll. Dude never saw it coming.

Accidental, but I admit it felt good. Karma can be a bitch. <3 Squid

MMaRsu

Banned
Would anyone like to play some halo3 with me? I bought it again last week cause it was 5 bucks. Already won an ffa game on the pit..fuck yea that lvl rocks.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Would anyone like to play some halo3 with me? I bought it again last week cause it was 5 bucks. Already won an ffa game on the pit..fuck yea that lvl rocks.

I'm ALWAYS down for Halo 3. But no one else is. They love to play the game they bitch about constantly.

Whats your gamertag? I love playing that game, I will remove someone like Robbert or Elzar to make space for you. :p

(I wont be on xbox much for a couple of weeks, I will be able to play today and tomorrow but not as much as I would like. :( )

I wouldnt say no to some halo 3 today.

Stalker, please could you explain this story?

Shart Story.

Im in Year 10 of secondary school, about 15 year old. Iv been farting pretty bad all morning and already made 2 trips out of class to the toilet. I frequently skipped school so bailing home at lunch time wasnt much of an issue and that was my plan. However it got so bad i said i was going to the toilet and just left the school.

I let about another 3 loud wet sounding diarrhoea farts at the bus stop much to the shock of the old lady and the pam pushing mother waiting with me. Bus arrives i jump on and suddenly i have the urge to poop worse than iv ever had in my life. My insides literally feel like their going to explode i make my way to the back of the bus and tuck myself in the back corner next to an open window where i can sit and fart in private or so i thought. I cannot help but let frequent loud and long farts rip themselves out from between my cheeks, safe to say the window did nothing nor did the noise of the bus, the whole of the bus is shooting me evil looks along with the bus driver in his mirror.

After 15-20 mins of this its finally time for me to get off, i make my way down the street to the corner of the street i live in, all this time iv needed to poop iv got serious diarrhoea, i start to sprint down my street to get to my house and the safety of my toilet when suddenly the unthinkable happens. I shit myself not just a little bit but incredible amounts of liquid shit pouring out of my ass at rocket speed and down my legs, flicking out of my trouser bottoms as i run. For those who haven't been in this situation its a horrible and warm sensation.

I get in my house strip naked sit on the toilet, by this point im empty i spend the next 20-30 mins on the toilet cleaning myself with a towel while im there. Anyway i get things sorted and the whole ordeal seems to be over. i spend the rest of the day moving between the toilet and the tv in an exhausted half awake daze. In this haze however iv forgotten to turn the washing machine on that contains all my shit covered clothing and clean up stuff. My dad comes home goes to put some clothes in the washing machine and the smell is overwhelming. He proceeded to come into the living room and rather loudly ask me " Son, did you shit yourself today?" i say yes to which he replies "Happens to the best of us" and then carries on with his day.

I dont like leaving home when iv got diarrhoea now.

Whats your gamertag? I love playing that game, I will remove someone like Robbert or Elzar to make space for you. :p

(I wont be on xbox much for a couple of weeks, I will be able to play today and tomorrow but not as much as I would like. :( )

I like the inclusion of or, which means you would be considering it, which mean I have made progress with you.

But on the hand, I see your willing to wipe Robbert off your friends list without hesitation! :p

Edit: Bobs' when will the auto correct madness stop? I hope never! Hope you enjoy doing flips on your sax as you put it. Lol.

MMaRsu

Banned

It's MMaRsu NL but I'll have to remove someone also, I already have been cutting in my gaf list :(

Why ain't y'all no tell me Max Payne 3 be comin' soon

Imma get that instead of those other games I asked aboot

The multiplayer looks like it could be fun, but I dont think its a day one for me, if it drops in price fairly quickly I will pick it up though!

I like the inclusion of or, which means you would be considering it, which mean I have made progress with you.

But on the hand, I see your willing to wipe Robbert off your friends list without hesitation! :p

Edit: Bobs' when will the auto correct madness stop? I hope never! Hope you enjoy doing flips on your sax as you put it. Lol.

I see Lawyer school has taught you well, I have to evolve my use of english language, 'autocorrect' is saving me from some sticky situations in the future.

I got matched up with Squidhands in Campaign Co-Op earlier today. We had a good romp on ONI, just the two of us, then were joined by two others (one of whom was idling) for Tip of the Spear. I was doing fine, despite quite a bit of lag, as we worked on the first AA gun. I had just splattered some guys and hopped out of my Ghost when the Warthog, with Squid at the wheel, came barreling around a corner and fishtailed right through me. Splat.

It was only a couple minutes later, crossing the bridge, that they went far enough past me that I was teleported ahead of them. I spawned in and instantly ate a barrage of rockets from the Warthog, meant for the Skirmishers I had spawned in front of. I was not pleased.

At the second AA gun, I had gotten stuck on a rock during the second pass of my ramming spree in the Revenant, and that was that (vehicles are tough to control with input lag). I hopped in one of those trucks on respawn and went right around the bend, and saw Squid near the rack with the Nerfles and the Plasma Launcher, firing on the infantry. I thought I'd saunter up next to him and we'd work together. As I drove up, he strafed hard right and I couldn't turn in time due to the lag, and plowed right through him. It was like running over a wet paper doll. Dude never saw it coming.

Accidental, but I admit it felt good. Karma can be a bitch. <3 Squid
:lol, so much fun even without you having a mic. Sorry my 'partner' was such an idiot with the Launcher; I tried my best to keep us at a distance. It was weird that though you only killed me once, I immediately got the option to boot you. I always thought you had a couple of chances first.
And damn you for leaving, the next map voted for was The Package; I've still never done the Banshee racing.

Sucks there's no more picture stories. :-(

Yeah be sure to buy it when no one's playing it anymore :D

lol! Im actually tempted to pick up Mass Effect 3 now that its halved in price, but I just dont feel as interested in it any more. Same thing will probably happen with Max Payne, but full price is ridiculous considering I dont see myself getting on it all that much.

Gazzawa

lol! Im actually tempted to pick up Mass Effect 3 now that its halved in price, but I just dont feel as interested in it any more. Same thing will probably happen with Max Payne, but full price is ridiculous considering I dont see myself getting on it all that much.

all the cool kids are playing it.
get. its good. i waited for the £20 bomba price and I don't regret it one bit.

Gui_PT

Remember when I said you should play ME1 and 2 first?

Well after seeing that ending, playing the previous games makes no difference so just get it :lol =(

I'm just gonna lovefilm MP3.

all the cool kids are playing it.
get. its good. i waited for the £20 bomba price and I don't regret it one bit.

You must be the only cool kid left playing it on my friends list. :p

Top Bottom