• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

daedalius

iC065YFykeL32.gif

Still open in my tabs.

FyreWulff

This needs to posted on every page of this thread. It's the only decent clip we have of Halo4. I expect Letters and Plywood to mass produce as many gifs as possible during E3.

Thank goodness that I just figured out how to block specific images because I don't feel like having my computer die every time they show up.

ps I still have no idea what I'm doing in the Trials map editor.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
TJ Ham
ElzarTheHam
Hamfu
Steeleyuham5
hamsterfracas
ZayneHamphrey (miss that kid, where's he been?)

K, time for bed.

TJ Ham
ElzarTheHam
Hamfu
Steeleyuham5
hamsterfracas
ZayneHamphrey (miss that kid, where's he been?)

K, time for bed.
Zayne hates you. Hates us all. Is crying that he can not go to PAX Prime. He's a pessimistic. Has depression. Is crying why Bungie fucked up Reach. Is playing Marathon and Myth the whole time. At the end he is that fanboy who got betrayed by his favorite band and trying to understand the situation.
He sent me a msg saying I wish I could live his life...

I was confused...like what was he trying to say?
Maybe he thinks that you have no life because you are so good.

Zayne hates you. Hates us all. Is crying that he can not go to PAX Prime. He's a pessimistic. Has depression. Is crying why Bungie fucked up Reach. Is playing Marathon and Myth the whole time. At the end he is that fanboy who got betrayed by his favorite band and trying to understand the situation.
:-/
Zayne has moved passed his 343 trolling. And he certainly doesn't hate us.
Do try to cut him some slack.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Classic Simpsons is best Simpsons.

ZalinKrow

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Homer: Ham?
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Classic Simpsons is best Simpsons.
Gonna ham to agree with you on that one.

There are more things in heaven and earth, HamJ,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Zeouterhamlets, Act I, scene v

You don't remember? Point is, he has moved on. Good guy. Like Eazy, deserves a second chance.
I remember he was heavy bungie troller. He lost his bungie faith because of Halo: Reach. That's how I remember it.

Top Bottom