• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

GhaleonEB

Halo |OT4| E3 Better Not Stinkles

The only real choice. I can't stand 3D.

Halo |OT4| Bobs Must Die

Halo |OT4| Feels like Halo

Halo |OT4| The message just repeats, Regret, Regret, Regret

Halo |OT4| Having a lovely time kicking ass in outer space. Wish you were here!

Halo |OT4| You know me. When I make a promise...

Halo |OT4| You're Just Going To Have To Trust Us
Halo |OT4| Still Feels Like HaloGAF
Halo |OT4| Of Bees and D Slurpers
Halo |OT4| Don't Bother, Frank's Not Here
Halo |OT4| Trust Exercises

Eh, nothing special, but oh well

Halo lOT4l Storm before the calm

Not bad, but it did give me the idea for the OT title. Thanks. Codes incoming to the folks above.

Trey

Halo |OT4| Don't expect to know what's going on
Halo |OT4| We don't talk about Halo here
Halo |OT4| Last one out get the lights
Halo |OT4| I would have been your daddy
Halo |OT4| Beware of attack dogs
Halo |OT4| Got 999 problems but 343's not one

Halo |OT4| Don't bother, monsterfracas is still here

lol

Not bad, but it did give me the idea for the OT title. Thanks. Codes incoming to the folks above.
Woohoo.

But wait a second, the prop is an energy sword right? I thought Avatars couldn't have weapons? Whats the animation, your avatar looking at one through a display case?

Edit: Guess I'll find out soon enough. Thanks.

oK TO BE fair its not fun when two good teams play each other, its just potshotting across map and ruining kids who get the bad spawns that arent behind stuff.

Its not fun in the suspenseful way MLG gets tense close games at the end situation, I mean.

FyreWulff

Well, it's all a matter of opinion... but I strongly disagree with the reversal of the bases again. Tombstone had it right with Red being up high in the big base. Defending the flag in the small base is pretty lulz

IMG_0119.jpg

Question.

Who are the retarded Halo fans who regard Hang Em High as a good map? Explain please.
Probably because they have fun and nostalgia reasons.
Hang'em High was fun in Halo1. The game was a completely different beast compared to any of the subsequent halo games, though. The 3-shot pistol, game physics, and different little non-game breaking glitches allowed for Hang'Em High to play really well. I hated Tombstone in Halo2. It wasn't fun in the same way because of the differences in gun power and physics. I think Reach's Hang'Em High suffers from the same problems
and armor abilities :p

Yessss
Very excited to see it tomorrow. Where does it lie on the superhero film hierarchy? (I haven't seen many older superhero movies, so i'm sure some great ones will be missing. Also a few vigilante movies in as well

---Batman Trilogy Tier--- newest Batman trilogy

God tier- Iron Man, Hellboy, Kickass (bet no one agrees with me there)
Good- Spiderman 1/2, Captain America, The Hulk (newest), X-Men (Except for The Last Stand), Superman Returns
Decent- Spiderman 3, Thor, Watchmen, Iron Man 2, Green Hornet, Hellboy II
WTF is this- Daredevil, Hulk, Catwoman, Elektra, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, Green Lantern
Biggest offender on this list. Gtfo.

And holy shit, The Incredible Hulk above Ang Lee's Hulk? smh so hard

Found something:

t6F3Q.jpg

Im gonna see if I can dig up more. (From taobao.com)
Fffffuuu, no I'm not doing this again. I'm done. Fuck you McFarlane and your mediocre shit. 3A and Play Arts only from now on.

Top Bottom