• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

daedalius

She's doing it wrong.

N9GkT.gif

She said 'It does not, you big fat liar' So perhaps I am remembering incorrectly.

also

iSIzUT2nt19Bd.gif

The point of this thread....

http://i.imgur.com/mghjM.png[IMG]

[url=http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst82951_Halo-4-is-now-renamed-without--Halo.aspx]They missed it[/url][/QUOTE]

Reading those replies hurts my head.

Good point though. It's hard to say whether I would buy it or not, especially right now because we haven't seen much gameplay yet to form a good opinion. I'm going to buy Halo 4 for sure, but I don't know if I'll like the new gameplay changes.

Totally off topic but does anyone know an online retailer that still sells replacement original xbox cases (like the housing of the console)

They need to ship to the US too.

Oh, hey new Halogaf podcast. Will listen!

In other news, someone got in touch with the person who got that SDCC toy early, maybe we can get clearer pics in a bit.

The Chief's armor is fine, but I really don't like his helmet. I dunno why, it feels too 'round'.

I agree the new helmet is a bit off. It isn't awful by any means, but I still feel the new armor needs to be 'tightened'.

Which will come first, my mutton chops or the new thread? 25 000 cR away ish.

Update1: 23 477 cR away!

You will probably get the 23k earlier, how much are you earning per match? Then again there is only 100 posts before OT4! :p
I have given up on the Reach ranking grind, a million+ per rank is way too high.

Perhaps I'm mistaken but didn't bungie claim that they had tons of armor locked away that they can unlock for special occasions? Also, the economy on this game is stupid. Ahfter general I don't think that their is anymore unlockables

heckfu

Banned
The problem isn't politics, the problem is trying to discuss politics with video game forum people.
that's a good point. I just wish there were a place to hold healthy discourse, being a southern democrat is maddening as I have very few people to talk with.

senador

Banned
that's a good point. I just wish there were a place to hold healthy discourse, being a southern democrat is maddening as I have very few people to talk with.

Doesn't seem like that is possible with politics unless you agree with the others in thr discussion. Sounds like HaloGAF.

Gotta get that Inheritor rank before Halo 4! You'll get a special perk in 4 when you do so.

Even my sister has gotten bored with Reach, her playing was my only hope for Inheritor. I think I might just stick with Halo 3 till Halo 4 comes out, Reach will just sour me on the series. :/ Ill try out the matchmaking updates and stuff but actually going in with the intention of playing properly and ranking up would really make the game torture to play.

Even my sister has gotten bored with Reach, her playing was my only hope for Inheritor. I think I might just stick with Halo 3 till Halo 4 comes out, Reach will just sour me on the series. :/ Ill try out the matchmaking updates and stuff but actually going in with the intention of playing properly and ranking up would really make the game torture to play.

You're a torture to be around! :p

Well fine, im leaving.

(Xbox live at least, I might buy that wireless adapter off you if im going to be living in hotels a lot, how smooth is multiplayer when you use the thing?)

Who said anything about buying? I'll give you the wireless adapter for free.

It may eventually cost your soul though. :p

It's a wireless B/G, pretty good, don't notice any lag, but depends on where it's placed.

Who said anything about buying? I'll give you the wireless adapter for free.

It may eventually cost your soul though. :p

It's a wireless B/G, pretty good, don't notice any lag, but depends on where it's placed.

Those things seemed pretty pricey though? I remember seeing them for like £80, ill pay you something towards it at least if it was that expensive to begin with.

Other things like your mental stability I would gladly take away for free, infact im sure thats already happened.

Buy the slim. You need a new xbox anyway. The wifi adaptor in it is pretty goog too!

Ah I didn't even know those had in built wifi adapters, that's pretty awesome. I was going to wait till E3 to see if they announce a price drop so may pick up a xbox round then anyway.

Those things seemed pretty pricey though? I remember seeing them for like £80, ill pay you something towards it at least if it was that expensive to begin with.

Other things like your mental stability I would gladly take away for free, infact im sure thats already happened.

Yes, years of exams have tested my sanity! It is ok, if you pay postage, that's good enough, let me know.

GG's earlier guys. Some good laughs :)

GG Mr. Honey Bunny and good luck for tomorrow.

Edit: Nice Cyren!

CyReN

Looks like Halo 4 MP will be played at E3 at least, not that it's a surprise at this point with the last few events having them.

I can confirm that this is happening. I'm good friends with an "unnamed Pro" and he told me yesterday that Sundance called him and asked if he'd do it. He will already be working E3 with his sponsor, so it only makes sense. I know there are a few other pro's he told me would be there, but I don't want to drop names and piss anyone off if it's supposed to be "hush hush".

Top Bottom