• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I JUST LOST A FLAG CAP BECAUSE I SHOT THE FUCKING FLAG POLE TWICE. PLEASE MAKE BULLETS, ROCKETS AND GRENADES ABLE TO PASS THROUGH FLAGS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

enjoying very much what we have seen/heard so far for Halo 4.

But seriously though, when are we going to get a class based battlefield/battlefront style game taking advantage of all them delicious vehicles in the halo universe :)

So good.

People getting excited over an idle AR animation, what has HaloGAF become? I'll eat 2 dicks if it comes out on the same day as BLOPS 2.

image.php

Tashi

it's a pole...a solid object. that just makes sense, right?

I don't give a shit. Also, I don't like people being able to shoot grenades and rockets in mid air. It's complete luck! 100%. Please remove that as well. Thank you!

Fuck Call of Duty sales yeah!

How great would it be to see Halo 4 above CoD in the November NPD

Even with COD dipping some, I'm not sure that's possible, especially for the first month sales.

I don't give a shit. Also, I don't like people being able to shoot grenades and rockets in mid air. It's complete luck! 100%. Please remove that as well. Thank you!

Whoa!

I can understand your gripe about flag poles, but shotting grenades and rockets is awesome.

Haha yeah I'm just fuckin around. You'll definitely be in the minority around here though. Not necessarily a bad thing.

People are always stating they want to fly pelicans and I personally think it would be bad ass to fly a vulture or drive a grizzly.

I don't think we will ever see that in the main series. It would have to be a spin off.

Homeboyd

People are always stating they want to fly pelicans and I personally think it would be bad ass to fly a vulture or drive a grizzly.

I don't think we will ever see that in the main series. It would have to be a spin off.
Well we could ride the Moa at one point in Reach, but some asshole cut it...

Fracas

#fuckonami
As much as I may want it to, Halo's not gonna even come close to beating CoD this year. Maybe in a couple years, but definitely not now.

blamite

The only thing I don't like about the new AR design is the blue moving gradient thing that goes up the display every few seconds. I don't know what to call it, but it looks kind of out of place for that kind of screen, and the animation seems a bit distracting.

Lots of flag geometry = stupid
No flag juggling = stupid
shooting rocks and nades = complete luck , randomness, stupid
Grenades hitting other grenades and bouncing backwards = stupid
chain plasma grenades on ground blowing each other up = so fucking stupid i cant even comprehend why they let that pass playtesting
randomness in general = stupid

alas BTB kids LOVE STUPID SHIT.

bring back nade launching.

and make sure theres a noscoping option.

heckfu

Banned
Lots of flag geometry = stupid
No flag juggling = stupid
shooting rocks and nades = complete luck , randomness, stupid
Grenades hitting other grenades and bouncing backwards = stupid
chain plasma grenades on ground blowing each other up = so fucking stupid i cant even comprehend why they let that pass playtesting
randomness in general = stupid

alas BTB kids LOVE STUPID SHIT.

bring back nade launching.

and make sure theres a noscoping option.

:(

That's not even a legitimate argument. No one has made that shot on purpose in a competitive match.

I've certainly seen people try it in Halo 3 (much easier in 3 because the rockets have less velocity and BR spread makes a hit much easier).

When I no-scope someone, it is generally a very lucky shot. Someone that is much better with the sniper than me is going to be able to no-scope a lot more. If I shoot a grenade, it is probably going to be pretty lucky, but someone that has tremendous aim will be able to do it more often than me. Same principle.

Tashi

I've certainly seen people try it in Halo 3 (much easier in 3 because the rockets have less velocity and BR spread makes a hit much easier).

When I no-scope someone, it is generally a very lucky shot. Someone that is much better with the sniper than me is going to be able to no-scope a lot more. If I shoot a grenade, it is probably going to be pretty lucky, but someone that has tremendous aim will be able to do it more often than me. Same principle.

Yes it's the same principle but it's much harder to shoot the grenade than it is to land a no scope. Also, the times that it does happen it's complete luck. No scoping at a high level is no where near complete luck.

edit: That was shishka with the password problems

Ugh. I'm just sick of all this uncertainty surrounding the multiplayer. I just want to know if I'm going to hate it like Reach for sure or if I'm actually going to like it. I hate floating in-between the two constantly with every little bit of terrible sounding info that's released and Frankie's calming words.

Im. So. Sick. Of. This.

Tawpgun

I got a friend who got into an argument over if Halo 3 Cortana or Halo 4 Cortana had bigger tittays. Based on concept art from both games.

He doesn't fuck around in an internet argument.

nnPOy.png

Top Bottom