• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

About the thing on Sarge's back being a jetpack, I thought the jetpack was build into the spartan armor, hence the thrusters things sticking out of the back of the armor.

This:

Means this week. THIS WEEK.

Awesome! My prediction for this week still stands. Podcast on Thursday.

Edit: Damn you Frankie! Why can't you delay it for one day goddammit. I want my predictions to be right for once :(

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I think it's worth noting that Ram didn't specify what type of dicks he'd eat or that they even had to be eaten on the same day (best to get it over with quickly, though). Good luck, sir.

jbvOs.jpg

This is near my house. He can come over and dong while he dines on Dick's.

The Spartan IV default multiplayer armour is definitely growing on me the more I see it. I hope 343 have gone crazy with the customisation options though, as huge as the Reach armoury was, it just didn't seem like there was enough stuff!

Wish there was a way to customise your spartan having no arms....

Frankie – I have visited the Letterman offices a couple of times. And I am best friends with Jason Sudeikis of SNL. He is not aware of this friendship.

Akwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
Funny that's how I explain my relationship with Frankie to my friends. At least my friends laugh at me.

Awesome! My prediction for this week still stands. Podcast on Thursday.

And about the thing on Sarge's back being a jetpack, I thought the jetpack was build into the spartan armor, hence the thrusters things sticking out of the back of the armor.
Don’t think your Wednesday will be lacking, though, because I heard there may or may not be a podcast coming soon....

neoism

People believe Nov. 6. But Activision hasn't announced it yet.

No. It is an invite to eat at Dick's which is an amazing restaurant I heard from my friends. It's definitely on my list of this year's PAX Prime plans together with the Wingdome(FUCK YES)
it's probably Oct 30th or Nov 1st now...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
People believe Nov. 6. But Activision hasn't announced it yet.

No. It is an invite to eat at Dick's which is an amazing restaurant I heard from my friends. It's definitely on my list of this year's PAX Prime plans together with the Wingdome(FUCK YES)

Dick's is actually bad. It's enjoyably bad because you go to UW and drank too many Zimas. But as a destination for sober people? No. Go to Paseo's and get a Cuban Sandwich, r Samurai Noodle for some Ramen, or Carta De Oaxaca for Mexican, or Shiro's for Sushi. If you really MUST have a Seattle Burger, go to Red Mill or Lunchbox Laboratory.

Dick's is actually bad. It's enjoyably bad because you go to UW and drank too many Zimas. But as a destination for sober people? No. Go to Paseo's and get a Cuban Sandwich, r Samurai Noodle for some Ramen, or Carta De Oaxaca for Mexican, or Shiro's for Sushi. If you really MUST have a Seattle Burger, go to Red Mill or Lunchbox Laboratory.
Wait a second. Did Rukizzel lie to me? He did? No candies for him at PAXPrime. Totally eating a Hanuta in front of him.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

So, when I come up for PAX Prime, you'll lead HaloGaf on an eating adventure ending with a tour of 343 right? RIGHT?

:p

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Sniper HUD looks really bad. Don't like the blue. But I'll get used to it in a week, probably.

Glad to see the Reach style shotgun come back. Lookin' good.

FyreWulff

shame they probably won't do anything with it.... IF not they need to do it now and not on the last month.

They should start thinking about consolidation very soon before we end up with Halo 3's population and 26 playlists. Convince us that Halo 4 will be a focused experience by doing so with Reach now.

Shit. Can't believe dick's isn't good. He talked about it like it is good. Shit man. It's the wingdome a shitty place too? my plans for PAX prime are shattering right now.

Ryaaan14

Banned
jbvOs.jpg

This is near my house. He can come over and dong while he dines on Dick's.

I literally just shat my pants for the first time in my life at this. Not because it was funny, but because it caused me to decide to fart and it was a poor decision.

Thanks for being a part of this milestone.

I literally just shat my pants for the first time in my life at this. Not because it was funny, but because it caused me to decide to fart and it was a poor decision.

Thanks for being a part of this milestone.

Please be true
Please be true
Please be true
Please be true

neoism

They should start thinking about consolidation very soon before we end up with Halo 3's population and 26 playlists. Convince us that Halo 4 will be a focused experience by doing so with Reach now.

I don't mine a lot of playlists. I can't even play my favorite one... heavies is all that is ever voted for. :/

neoism

Well, it wasn't exactly unicorns puking rainbows but it seems to be a nice aesthetic middle ground between shiny shiny Halo 3 and rusty grungy Halo Reach.
meh I think Reach is colorful, and the rustiness is something I like about it, the grain too. But 4 just looks really dull to me color wise... maybe the TV they recorded it on was fucked up or something.

FyreWulff

I don't mine a lot of playlists. I can't even play my favorite one... heavies is all that is ever voted for. :/

Lots of playlists are fine if the population is there. Considering that we have 2 redundant BTBs, 2 redundant FFAs, a redundant Firefight co-op list, a redundant Team Slayer list, and other low pop lists, it's time to act like the game's successor is about to come out.

The "Vanilla Reach will remain vanilla" is a farce at this point. Make everything but Invasion TU, drop the TU from the gametype names, and start consolidating.

neoism

Lots of playlists are fine if the population is there. Considering that we have 2 redundant BTBs, 2 redundant FFAs, a redundant Firefight co-op list, a redundant Team Slayer list, and other low pop lists, it's time to act like the game's successor is about to come out.

The "Vanilla Reach will remain vanilla" is a farce at this point. Make everything but Invasion TU, drop the TU from the gametype names, and start consolidating.

well I've made up for it with Ann BTB, and the other playlist for DLC, which is and should always be available, because some people want to play the DLC the bought. Team slayer is good, becasue I like it more than TU slayer, plus it has like 20X the players.

Top Bottom