• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS. Juniors please fill this out. I actually like reading this shit.

• How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?

• How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)

• How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?

• What is your favorite playlist?

• Help us get to know you better. (Optional)

I don't think I ever did this, to be honest, I thought it was a joke.

Slaker117

Fine.

Since 9:30 PM PDT, today. On and off since 2009.​
20. California.​
Closing in on nine years. Yes.​
In Reach, probably Anniversary FFA. It's a simple type of fun running around mindlessly with an OP pistol.​
Fairly nerdy all around. College student interested in math and science-y stuff.​

lawful

Banned
How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?

I was activated 6/29/2012, I've been lurking since page 20ish of OT4

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional)

I am 23, 24 in December. I am from New York, specifically Long Island.

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?

Been playing the game since Day 1, was sort of disappointed that I didn't get a nifty new RTS for my Mac.

What is your favorite playlist?

Team Objective. Because every game is a slayer game, I like to have an actual goal.

Help us get to know you better. (Optional)

Gaming has destroyed my awesome hobbies like uh reading and bowling(?) and other stuff I think. I play mostly shooters, all the big name ones and a few of the lesser known ones. I I'll sum up myself in a few sentences: When I was young I really wanted to wear contacts but I had such a hard time getting them in. I don't remember this but my friend he tells me that I broke my glasses intentionally, so I wouldn't have a choice. I have a scorched earth policy on life.

About a month. The barn got me lurking again so whenever that came out is when I started lurking ;]
25 and New York.
Since it was first conceived :] and yes.
Can't really choose.. Depends on my mood.
I'm a pretty chill dude and easy to get along with, but also easy to hate on depending on your personality. Life's too short to be super serious about everything so I welcome new experiences and always try to stay positive with a smile on my face :D

Here's a short little snippet of what the iXi in my name represents and what I represent as a person: Unity and courage --> don't mind the site, it was a project that unfortunately I didn't have the time to dive more into

Here let me do this for real since my first one was silly lol - Hope this shows more of my "human" side and I remember someone mentioning a while ago how you guys like to know what each other look like, so now you can put a face to my posts. Hope that helps mang cuz I know at first you hated my guts, but I never really wanted to disrupt the flow of things.. just had to get through the initial ice-breaking phase I guess :b

Yes, I know I can be "unique" at times but it's nothing more than just me having fun ;]

Fracas

#fuckonami
What does our 'team' need to do?
You guys lost, right? Not a loser's bracket this time around. Will do one in the next tourney.
I don't think I ever did this, to be honest, I thought it was a joke.

Are you fucking kidding me? Messages every where I can think of about the fucking tournament and you just kind of show up here?
Wow. Maybe he's on mobile or something and didn't see it? I've never used the mobile site, so I don't know if PMs are easy to see or access there. Still, really lame.

heckfu

Banned
You guys lost, right? Not a loser's bracket this time around. Will do one in the next tourney.

Wow. Maybe he's on mobile or something and didn't see it? I've never used the mobile site, so I don't know if PMs are easy to see or access there. Still, really lame.

edit: redacted. not worth it.

I joined GAF because all the "leaked" Halo 4 info was usually some blog that cited you guys. I started reading OT4 and got approved by OT6. I also joined because I read the MvC3 OT2 and various other OH TEES. So far this place is the best of it's kind in my opinion, with a mega-thread or two for every major game I am currently into. Feels good man.

Also, Halo 2 BR, Halo 4 AR (It's gonna be at least)
You'd be shocked at how often NeoGAF is a cited as a source, it happens all the time.
Her lips move in a peculiar fashion, almost like Emilia Clarke's eyebrows.
No one is like Emilia! You take it back!
And she's mine.
Easier to see PMs on the mobile site if you use the little pop-down menu button on the top right corner of the screen.

u4iX

THC getting DDoSed?

1340215205_joakim_noah_finger_guns.gif

I'm a recent member, maybe two weeks? I lurked for about two years only to see the annuals E3 OTs and recently more in the Halo 4 OT so I decided to join desesperately to discuss the Halo 4 news but the activation period was so long and lost the best part of the news to discuss.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from? (Optional).
26 years old and I'm from Mexico

Since the very beginning but never played the games after halo 2 on the 360 console, I played all the games except for Halo 1 so I was really excited to play Halo CEA =).

Oddball (Halo 2), Lone Wolves and BTB (Halo 3), Firefight in ONI base? (Halo 3 ODST lol),3vs3 (Halo Wars),Rumble pit and Team Slayer (Halo Reach).

Help us get to know you better. (Optional).
Mmmm, what I can say, english is not my primary language so is difficult to me to express my opinions sometimes, I'm a little negative even when the things i like and I love to play in groups never in solo, I get frustated and lost my concentration very easily.

Omni

A couple weeks. Lurked maybe six months.

19, Australia.

I got Halo when it was released on the original Xbox. Was too young to play it properly and quite frankly hated it, but after beating the first level I fell in love.

BTB. I can't be bothered with anything else these days.

:)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
For Ryaaan, mah fave five

I have been a member since 09' I lurked anywhere from six months to a year before registration.
    I am 147 years old or roughly 21 human years.
    I have played all the Halo's, except Wars. Wars is not a gun game.
    Squad Slayer, R.I.P.
    I play Halo too much.
    I don't read enough.
    I like fancy prose.
    I make .gifs occasionally.
    I like long walks on the beach.
    I eat live prey.
    woof woof awoo
Have teams Plywood/Trey and teams Karl/789shadow been talking?
We have established communication today.

Her lips move in a peculiar fashion, almost like Emilia Clarke's eyebrows.

I'm so tempted to make a joke about her moving lips and my peculiar fashion, but it's too easy...

Also, 2:26 - DAT GRIN

Cool that she actually did some research and seems genuinely interested in the universe.

EDIT: Epic hand gestures, batman!

Where's the Alpha Wolf? :/
WolfGAF is always watching.
I am 147 years old or roughly 21 human years.
Fucking Approved.

Speaking of which, how many wolves are left in the tourney, anyone besides Plywood and myself?

It's okay I found it :D

But it's only MW3, that games been had, I'm super stoked for Blops2
Typically there are just OT's for individual games. The "Halo" OT's are a bit of an anomaly.

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF?
Since 7.5.12

How long have you lurked?
more than 3 months

How old are you?

What country or state are you posting from?
Southern California

(Optional) How long have you been a Halo fan?
Since Halo: CE PC

Have you played all the games?
Played all the games and its difficulties.

What is your favorite playlist? Help us get to know you better. (Optional)
MLG, The Arena, Lone Wolves (H2,H3,Reach), Team Classics, Team Snipers, Infection (H3).

I'm a gamer since Atari. I also do some MMA and Boxing. Love Halo. Met good friends and competitive players. It's story is dark and expanding. The memories of random shenanigans and epic battles is what keeps me coming back. No other game comes close when compared.

It's okay I found it :D

But it's only MW3, that games been had, I'm super stoked for Blops2

There's a OT for Black Ops but the CoD community here is pretty barebones, Its less active than you would imagine.

Xand needs to fill out the junior survey. We must probe deep and hard.

Omni

Pre-ordered the limited edition of Halo 4 today... anyone actually know if they're "limited" this time around?

I remember Bungie saying the Legendary edition of Reach was going to be "limited".... Several months later I go into EB games and they've got numerous copies for sale at a fraction of the original cost.

FyreWulff

Pre-ordered the limited edition of Halo 4 today... anyone actually know if they're "limited" this time around?

I remember Bungie saying the Legendary edition of Reach was going to be "limited".... Several months later I go into EB games and they've got numerous copies for sale at a fraction of the original cost.

That's because they WERE about to run out and then MS ordered another run.

lawful

Banned
There's a OT for Black Ops but the CoD community here is pretty barebones, Its less active than you would imagine.

I am honestly surprised. But I guess the majority of Call of Duty's fan base probably can't secure a paid email address. Also don't ever go to their forums, they make Waypoint look like Mensa.

lawful

Banned

Whatevs, I paid to have it on day 1.

Since 2009. I've lurked for way longer and do more lurking than I do posting.

I turn 22 in September. I'm posting from Nebraska.

Since 2005 when my parents bought me and my brother Halo 2 and an Xbox. I was addicted to the multiplayer first, but the story is what has been keeping me around for the past 7 years.

Well I haven't played Reach in months, but I'd say MLG.

Help us get to know you better.
I'm currently studying to become a teacher, so video games have taken the back seat for school. My favorite Halo game is Halo 2. My only console is the 360 and right now I've been addicted to Skyrim. I've also been playing Pokemon Black on and off for the past week.

raindoc

couple of months. iirc i signed up around the time of the MS press event in march.

closing in on 30 & from Austria. also of italian and german descent, which makes me 100% pure original Axis of evil (and explains why i loose a lot in shooters/military action games)

5 years and Yes, even Wars.

Campaign (BTB)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RoTKXlLHh4
also, i don't like ponies.

Ryaaan14

Banned

couple of months. iirc i signed up around the time of the MS press event in march.

closing in on 30 & from Austria. also of italian and german descent, which makes me 100% pure original Axis of evil (and explains why i loose a lot in shooters/military action games)

5 years and Yes, even Wars.

Campaign (BTB)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RoTKXlLHh4

v9aZf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom