• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So I'm sitting here playing Reach right now and I just lost an MLG CTF Countdown game 5-0 and I'm so fuckin close to raging. But now, I'm trying to figure out what I wanna rage so bad. It's not the bloom, it's not my retarded fucking teammates without mics that I matched with, it's not the map or gametypes itself. It's the grenades man. They're thrown randomly into buildings corners. You hear the noise in the air they make around you, the clank against the wall. You run away perfectly according to what you hear. And then, you hear that horrifying sound they make when they hit your armor and you explode in tears and sadness.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
A27_StarWolf said:
http://www.bungie.net/

GUYS!!! Bungie making a PS3 game?

If this is the April fools "joke", it's rather tame. I doubt it, probably just a new visual campaign for the jobs opening they have been running now for their next title, which was confirmed multiplatform donkeys ago.

1aaa.jpg

Tashi0106 said:
So I'm sitting here playing Reach right now and I just lost an MLG CTF Countdown game 5-0 and I'm so fuckin close to raging. But now, I'm trying to figure out what I wanna rage so bad. It's not the bloom, it's not my retarded fucking teammates without mics that I matched with, it's not the map or gametypes itself. It's the grenades man. They're thrown randomly into buildings corners. You hear the noise in the air they make around you, the clank against the wall. You run away perfectly according to what you hear. And then, you hear that horrifying sound they make when they hit your armor and you explode in tears and sadness.

Countdown is pretty bad for getting grenades blown up in your face all the time.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Thought of some:

Halo: Reach |OT4| One giant gray area.

Halo: Reach |OT4| Its the thread isn't it? Don't worry it won't be a liability.

Halo: Reach |OT4| I don't want to chance a remote detonation. I need to stay here.

CortanaV

Neo Member
Dani said:
If this is the April fools "joke", it's rather tame. I doubt it, probably just a new visual campaign for the jobs opening they have been running now for their next title, which was confirmed multiplatform donkeys ago.

1aaa.jpg
Who is that sexy man?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey You said:
Halo: Reach |OT4| Home of Armor Lock.

Halo: Reach |OT4| Come for Reach, Stay for Armor Lock and Bloom.
Halo: Reach |OT4| You'd hit that but bloom is armorblocking you.

kylej

Banned
Steelyuhas said:
They are really ramping up hiring, I wonder how far along they are in their new project..

Probably have half of their campaign environments built so... they're half-way done.

wwm0nkey

Tashi0106 said:
"Meet, the Enforcer!!"

"...I want my name to be spaghetti"

LOL
Best episode ever :lol

As for this PS3 posting, I thought we knew they where developing for PS3 for awhile now?

Oh also when the hell are we going to hear anything about Aerospace!

Trasher

Tashi0106 said:
Grenades are definitely the worst part of this game. I wish I could track the amount of deaths I have that are caused solely by grenades. They are way too powerful.

Trasher said:
Grenades are definitely the worst part of this game. I wish I could track the amount of deaths I have that are caused solely by grenades. They are way too powerful.

Did you play the beta?

LOL @ the state of grenades then.

Kawl_USC

CarbonatedFalcon said:
Did you play the beta?

Also, played some local multi in Halo 1 today with my roommate. Grenades were approximately 100 times worse in terms of ridiculous. Seriously, THOSE grenades were like mini nukes.

CarbonatedFalcon said:
Did you play the beta?

The majority of the weapons also killed significantly faster in the beta.

But yeah, the grenades are pretty ridiculous in the beta and the final game.

The fuse time on the H1 grenades was very long, and the weapons killed extremely quick. I didn't have a problem with H1 nades.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Trasher said:
But you can!

Your grenade k/d:

TgkoC.png

GhaleonEB

Halo: Reach |OT4| Armor Lock, Yay or Nay?

Halo: Reach |OT4| Less Playing, More Posting

Halo: Reach |OT4| They Should Have Known, There Should Have Been Signs

Halo: Reach |OT4| People Still Play Halo?

blamite

Ramirez said:
If you like vanilla nades, you'll love classic nades!
Nades haven't been a problem for me in classic at all. they're so much easier to dodge with increased movement and jumping. I feel like I've had my shields dropped by them much much more than I've been killed by them.

GhaleonEB said:
Halo: Reach |OT4| People Still Play Halo?

My vote. :)

By the way, I recently gave Firefight another shot after giving it up completely due to boredom.... I fucking love Firefight now! I don't even know why I have this change of heart, but man... I think I know why you like it so much Ghaleon.

-Yeti said:
My vote. :)

By the way, I recently gave Firefight another shot after giving it up completely due to boredom.... I fucking love Firefight now! I don't even know why I have this change of heart, but man... I think I know why you like it so much Ghaleon.
Lake Minnetonka
Miracle Worker
(Today, 1:50 AM)
28apbtw.png

Top Bottom