• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

ATTN 343: Halo 2 Vista is no longer playable online. Quickmatch and the server browser do not work and you cannot join anyone's game, even if they invite you. This was first brought up by Nikko on HBO. According to posts on Waypoint it's been down since yesterday.

qrNdo.jpg

Fixurshit plz
Crap. I still need the MP achievements!

FyreWulff

Sadly, 343i will probably acknowledge it the same way Bungie did.

You know, I'm still expecting them to announce a Halo 2 Anniversary eventually, and as part of the reveal they'll go "AND NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HALO 2, ACHIEVEMENTS!"

And then it'll have the same achievements as Halo 2 Vista

It was like at Halofest when the demo-er gleefully announced that "The magnum is back!". Uh, it never left Halo 1, why would it now be back. That's like demoing a Halo game and going "and now returning since the last time.. guns!"

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
You know, I'm still expecting them to announce a Halo 2 Anniversary eventually, and as part of the reveal they'll go "AND NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HALO 2, ACHIEVEMENTS!"

And then it'll have the same achievements as Halo 2 Vista

It was like at Halofest when the demo-er gleefully announced that "The magnum is back!". Uh, it never left Halo 1, why would it now be back. That's like demoing a Halo game and going "and now returning since the last time.. guns!"

When you asked me why there was no MP in Anniversary it was pretty hard.

kylej

Banned
Omar isn't a god, he's an apologue. His ballsy actions only serve to prove that respect and fear are fragile foundations to live life on.

GhaleonEB

I rented the first disc of season one and watched the first three episodes. It was okay, got very stupid so I stopped watching. The legendary status makes me want to watch more of it, someday. But what I saw didn't really call out for it.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Where is the awesome propipe kill you spoke highly of in our powerhouse game? :p

I was too busy to make a clip. If someone else still has the game in their file share, it was like, my third attempt to blast a Jetpack guy on the other side of the map from the bridges above rockets.

Top Bottom