• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

That other website is closing every thread about this because they don’t like the narrative. That place is the most disgusting place I’ve ever seen. Everyone that moderates and runs that place is a real POS.

Stop visiting that site then they're a site full of degenerate lunatics, a hive mind of scum As Alan partridge said
lRTpDkF.gif

Last edited:

Doczu

Gold Member
That other website is closing every thread about this because they don’t like the narrative. That place is the most disgusting place I’ve ever seen. Everyone that moderates and runs that place is a real POS.
Well hardcore anti semitism aint good for ad companies and can be used against them should it be needed in the future.

Ergo, fuck them. They just don't want it to be so obvious, they don't do it for any other reasons

Pigenator

They're kidnapping women and children and slaughtering civilians. They're terrorists. Fuck off.
We got hundreds of people killed, tens kidnapped right now and that motherfucker is crying about something that happened in '46 lmao what the fuck is wrong with people

Yes I'm insane, but I looked at other places on the internet and they're cheering on Hamas.
It's absolutely sickening what went on in this thread. Literally everyone there justifying Hamas and them mass-murdering and kidnapping. Fucking psychos.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Not calling them terrorists, but completely failing to understand why so many, if not support them, are indifferent to them.
That's because people don't know the history, and they managed to as they like to say "white wash" them as freedom fighters. They don't want freedom, they want to kill Jews, if you need to see that they are animals, watch this:

And if you're going to talk about terrorists... Well I'm British. Care to have a discussion about the King David Hotel?
Yeah, I guess Israel missed two warning calls from Hamas that they are coming like the Irgun did before he set off the explosion.

Anyways, equating this to anything is vile.

FunkMiller

It's bizarre that Israeli intelligence utterly failed, but then again maybe hubris and arrogance played a role there. Or perhaps they alienated too many of their sources.

Netanyahu's desire to row back on democratic norms, and stricture the power of the supreme court in Israel has led to the misuse of Israeli intelligence forces. They should have been concentrating on Hamas, but instead they've been quashing internal resistance to Netanyahu's awful government. Netanyahu absolutely shoulders a large degree of the fault for this atrocity.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Netanyahu's desire to row back on democratic norms in Israel has led to the misuse of Israeli intelligence forces. They should have been concentrating on Hamas, but instead they've been quashing internal resistance to Netanyahu's awful government.
It's his fault, he should create an immediate emergency government, and resign. He was Mr Security for all these years, he is a sham.

Christopher

They're kidnapping women and children and slaughtering civilians. They're terrorists. Fuck off.
That’s the problem with the internet man it gives voices to the insane for anyone even trying to make hamas sympathetic you are an evil person, full stop. Did anyone not see that woman in the car backseat kidnapped? Savages.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
We got hundreds of people killed, tens kidnapped right now and that motherfucker is crying about something that happened in '46 lmao what the fuck is wrong with people

It's absolutely sickening what went on in this thread. Literally everyone there justifying Hamas and them mass-murdering and kidnapping. Fucking psychos.
I left the other forum because of this, as an Israeli and a gay dude, I saw lies upon lies being given wings to, and nobody could say anything to object. Palestine was never a country, the people called Palestinians started calling themselves that when Jordan kicked them out. But they have no knowledge of history.

Queers for Palestine = Chickens for KFC. I dunno how stupid people can be.

Pigenator

That image of the poor woman with her 2 infants in captivity will haunt me. As a new father my heart aches thinking about what they might be going through
I've seen many pictures of people that were murdered today, but that video of the mom with her children struck me the hardest.
Her father interviewed on the news and says that after many hours without contact he saw them on this video.
What an absolutely sickening inhumane act of terror.
Hamas has given the final incentive to flatten Gaza once and for all.

Romulus

I'm confused. Have typical soft left wing politics taken over in IDF forces? Doesn't seem like this would even happen on this scale in the past.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Queers for Palestine = Chickens for KFC. I dunno how stupid people can be.
Yep, Palestinians that are gay seek asylum in Israel because of what their fellow countrymen will do to them. With all the harsh realities of living in Gaza, they still find time to behead homosexuals when the opportunity presents itself.

Palestine keeps choosing Hamas. It’s a losing strategy and they’re about to be reminded why.

Kar

As an Israeli, this feels like our 9/11. Hamas caught us off guard indeed, this is beyond what any of us even imagined. Gaza should be wiped off the map, there is no going back now, complete annihilation.
I'm confused. Have typical soft left wing politics taken over in IDF forces? Doesn't seem like this would even happen on this scale in the past.
Yes.
We're going to solve this after this is over.

near

Gold Member
I think this Russian stooge is attempting to make a joke
Don't know who he is, but I've seen multiple reports floating around twitter of Biden approving a financial aid package. Might not be 8 billion, but it is in the billions.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
As an Israeli, this feels like our 9/11. Hamas caught us off guard indeed, this is beyond what any of us even imagined. Gaza should be wiped off the map, there is no going back now, complete annihilation.

Yes.

So you want to kill all Palestinians? You're giving Putin what he wants.

DrFigs

Don't know who he is, but I've seen multiple reports floating around twitter of Biden approving a financial aid package. Might not be 8 billion, but it is in the billions.
I don't think Biden has the power to unilaterally do this. And I would be super concerned why his response time to Israel getting attacked is this quick.

This seems like a textbook Ghazi raid like the ones used to help Islam expanded so rapidly. Choose vulnerable settlements on the border, strike mercilessly and retreat, dragging captives with you as leverage. Rinse and repeat until another bit of territory decides it's better to just convert.

When performed within the context of Islamic warfare, the ghazw's function was to weaken the enemy's defenses in preparation for his eventual conquest and subjugation. Because the typical ghazw raiding party often did not have the size or strength to seize military or territorial objectives, this usually meant sudden attacks on weakly defended targets (e.g. villages) with the intent of demoralizing the enemy and destroying material which could support their military forces. Though Islam's rules of warfare offered protection to non-combatants such as women, monastics and peasants in that they could not be slain, their property could still be looted or destroyed, and they themselves could be abducted and enslaved (Cambridge History of Islam, p. 269):

Uhtred

Gold Member
I guarantee you those drones are from Iran!!! And yet the US just gave them billions you tell me what’s wrong with that picture. The state of world politics, and who countries have decided to side with is all wrong messed up.

Romulus

Yes.

I just don't understand how this happens. Left wing politics in the US it's even worse I'm betting. I can't imagine our pink haired trans soldiers picking up a rifle without breaking a nail.

Last edited:

Atrus

Gold Member
Hamas should be treated like ISIS. Anyone, anywhere, who breathes any level of support should be held accountable. Russia is not an ally, Iran is not an ally, Hamas is not some justified liberation movement. Groups that gleefully slaughter their own can never be trusted not to slaughter others.

I’m surprised at the level of violence they were able to inflict and it goes to show that Israel cannot afford any gaps in its security. I’m sorry for all those innocent people from what looks to be everywhere just about, caught up in this senseless violence.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Also, Iran recently received $6 billion from the US for "humanitarian" efforts.
Incorrect, the funds are Iranian, they were locked up in South Korea and subsequently released. It’s a distinction without a functional difference but no American taxpayer money was involved.

That aside, it was stupid to swap five American hostages for five Iranian hostages plus $6 billion in released funds. We got fleeced.

at this point, you might as well just hold a one vs one fight to the death tournament every year between whatever countries that have beef with the other. winner gets to say they're right and that's it. nothing more. that way at least no civilian would get harm and everyone gets to watch those who wants to fight beat the crap outa each other.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Incorrect, the funds are Iranian, they were locked up in South Korea and subsequently released. It’s a distinction without a functional difference but no American taxpayer money was involved.

That aside, it was stupid to swap five American hostages for five Iranian hostages plus $6 billion in released funds. We got fleeced.
The Biden admin terribly wanted a PR victory to change the narrative. Israel and Saudis warned the US via back channels. Here we are.

AmuroChan

Yes, technically it's theirs, but the fact that the US government had the power to freeze those funds means Iran only had access to those funds IF the US government signs off on it.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Clearly they mean that Israelis want an offensive. How that is not clear to you is baffling.

No. I'm not interpreting his meaning like you are. I want his OWN meaning out.

Yes we wanted a counteroffensive but not the obliteration of a whole people... Which IS what a portion of the country wanted in both wars after we were attacked.

Top Bottom