• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Anyway, let them have their protest. It's their education they're sabotaging. An education that they're probably paying for in student loans. Looks like a self own to me.

Unfortunately, we've seen how they're also impeding the education of other students as well, the ones who are there to actually learn instead of championing a terrorist organization. At least on US campuses, I'm not sure if it's devolved to that point yet in the UK.

Techies

This shit is simultaneously hilarious, and infuriating. This chick is LARPing as a Palestinian, demanding “humanitarian aid” when she and her peers are very clearly just fine. Need water? Turn a faucet on in the building you and your buddies are occupying. Or should I say “colonizing”? I love how her position falls apart at the most basic level of questioning from the reporters.

She tried to take down her Columbia student page, but the internet never forgets.

“My dissertation is on fantasies of limitless energy in the transatlantic Romantic imagination from 1760-1860. My goal is to write a prehistory of metabolic rift, Marx’s term for the disruption of energy circuits caused by industrialization under capitalism. I am particularly interested in theories of the imagination and poetry as interpreted through a Marxian lens in order to update and propose an alternative to historicist ideological critiques of the Romantic imagination. Prior to joining Columbia, I worked as a political strategist for leftist and progressive causes and remain active in the higher education labor movement.”

lmao

The guy standing behind her would most likely be murdered or thrown off a building if he ever met with the people they are supporting.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Unfortunately, we've seen how they're also impeding the education of other students as well, the ones who are there to actually learn instead of championing a terrorist organization. At least on US campuses, I'm not sure if it's devolved to that point yet in the UK.
UK had terrorists parading the streets and cops arrest innocent civilians.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I see these protests are even happening at my local university, UNLV, which is not generally known for having these kind of things like other universities do. So fucking depressing.

Last edited:
Adelaide Uni in Australia has fallen! They were too many and have overpowered and fortified their position. Police will have to resort to lactose spray and deodorant
O4ZYcOx.png
to disperse them

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
They are using children as human shields up in Portland.

"Comrades".

Everyone knows that communist groups have infected these protests.

I don't understand why?

Communism would be rejected in Palestine. Especially in Hamas controlled Gaza. Both are completely incompatible with each other.

I also don't understand why we in the west accept communism as a fringe ideology. We don't tolerate facisim, so why communism?

LimanimaPT

This protests show the power of the internet and how it can corrupt minds.
Most of this students don't have a clue, they have just been infected by the virus. I bet this same virus will affect students in my country too. This are young people easely manipulated without minds of their own. The internet is becoming more dangerous every day and the AI will only make this worse. Better terminate all forms of social media and fast.

Ozriel

M$FT
This protests show the power of the internet and how it can corrupt minds.
Most of this students don't have a clue, they have just been infected by the virus. I bet this same virus will affect students in my country too. This are young people easely manipulated without minds of their own. The internet is becoming more dangerous every day and the AI will only make this worse. Better terminate all forms of social media and fast.

Half of them are protesting because it’s the cool thing to do.

The only reason this has gone on for this long is because the schools aren’t using all the tools at their disposal.
start expelling students for vandalism. Prosecute non-students for criminal trespassing.
Deport any international student pushing support for Hamas.

When you know your scholarship and future is tied to this, you’ll be careful how you protest.

Go_Ly_Dow

My friend went to Leeds Campus to check out the protest. It was dead. There were like 10-20 students on the lawn quitely sitting on some grass with a few chairs, posters but making no noise. Meanwhile he said there was a van next to it dishing out free face moisturiser from the company CeraVe with a queue that was like 50 strong haha.

So basically, UK students care more about the keeping their skin healthy than the conflict. I think it's unlikely to become something big here on campuses (still possible) as there just ain't the same number of radicals for cultural/social/historical reasons in this country.

Last edited:

WoJ

These protests are insane. What is perhaps more insane, and more troubling are clowns online who are considered "independent media" who continue to report on the crackdowns on these protests as if their is some huge oppression taking place and these students are just calmly waving flags and then getting their asses kicked. Despicable.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Half of them are protesting because it’s the cool thing to do.

The only reason this has gone on for this long is because the schools aren’t using all the tools at their disposal.
start expelling students for vandalism. Prosecute non-students for criminal trespassing.
Deport any international student pushing support for Hamas.

When you know your scholarship and future is tied to this, you’ll be careful how you protest.
Half of them are protesting to try to get into the pants of the other half is more like it.

Though dropping the baggy sweats of one of these jokers is kinda like playing genital roulette, are you gonna get A. hairy bush, B. hairy bush AND hairy legs, C. a well shaven uncut dong that looks like a mini hot dog left in puddle of water for a week, or D. a proper twig n'berries, in which case RUN 'cause that's the FBI informer working undercover who just wanted some side action while they instigate all this mess!!! :p

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Given all the college protests mucking up campuses, that's why I stress in various in threads on GAF whether it's a political one, money/finance, jobs etc.... never give low brow losers time of the day. Pretty much every time it's a bunch of whiners, trouble makers, possibly violence add in, and if society and cops do nothing about it, it festers into giant masses of people (fellow losers) which makes it pretty much impossible to solve. It gets to a point, society doesn't have the manpower or will to fix it and the only way it does is if by luck it fizzles out on it's own. Good luck with that.

If you get a leaky pipe at home, pretty sure you call someone to fix it fast (or you're handy and can do it yourself). You fix shit before it becomes a major problem. And if you let it prolong you're fuck.

Like anything in life, you got to stay on top of things. It's not too often something gone bad will magically fix itself the next day.

Last edited:

DryvBy

I wonder what would happen if you asked them about the Ottoman empire? What the Arabic world was doing in WW2? Trivia them between a typical Hamas speech and a neo-Nazi speech, have them figure out who said what.

These college kids are morons.

LordOfChaos

Look at these dead eye fucks, and every last one of them afraid to show their faces.

This was awesome. He did a good job remaining calm, probably better than I could have done. Honestly seemed like he was the only awake person there and everyone else was in a trance.

jason10mm

Gold Member

Look at these dead eye fucks, and every last one of them afraid to show their faces.

GOOD LORD, this right here is motivating 95% of those dudes to stand out in the sun, wearing a mask, pretending to give a shit about Gaza in the hopes they can sniff this girls farts....

qCHVemK.jpeg

and is that dude walking around with his girl holding a white DOLL pretending its a baby??
LfAgMLa.jpeg

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
The latest obfuscation is "_____ is justified because it's done to stop literal mass murder of children!"

Even if that is someone's take on the situation, in terms of the scale of awfulness, nothing would be ranked worse than the murder of children. So by that logic, anything could be excused. It's a dumb argument.

Another argument people have been using is "Oh, sorry to inconvenience you on your stupid day of school, we have more important things to worry about."

Americans are not obligated to care about the Israel/Palestine conflict. Not to be blunt, but they aren't. Some people only care about what occurs in their day to day life and there is nothing wrong with that. They care about their family, their education, their kids, their jobs, their activities. They don't sit around stressing about the Uyghur Muslims being enslaved in China or the Israel/Palestine conflict, or the poverty and starvation in North Korea, etc. There is nothing wrong with being someone who just focuses on your life and you are not morally inferior for doing so. Of course some college kids are just going to want to live their lives and care only about that.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Americans are not obligated to care about the Israel/Palestine conflict. Not to be blunt, but they aren't. Some people only care about what occurs in their day to day life and there is nothing wrong with that. They care about their family, their education, their kids, their jobs, their activities. They don't sit around stressing about the Uyghur Muslims being enslaved in China or the Israel/Palestine conflict, or the poverty and starvation in North Korea, etc. There is nothing wrong with being someone who just focuses on your life and you are not morally inferior for doing so. Of course some college kids are just going to want to live their lives and care only about that.
It would be interesting to see how these zombies would react if someone set up signs calling for the protection of the Uyghurs from China or a "Free Ukraine" or "Free Guyana". I think there will be some (un)surprising intolerance for other calls for solidarity.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Exactly.

I'm not Jewish or Palestinian. All I know about the war is what I hear in media. I dont give a shit about any wars either unless something happened on Canadian soil. To me it often seems like a bunch of numbnuts on one or both sides going at it forever. But I did donate money to support Ukraine, Israel through work as well as the Fort McMurray Fire Crisis years back (personal donation on my own), since the situations were much more heinous than the usual global uprising where the hotbed of stupidity always seems to be the skewed to the part of the world involving mid east and Russia. Nor do I care about reading a headline that another ferry sunk somewhere in the Philippines or South Asia killing 100 people. It's just news.

In life, sometimes you got to be your own man and solve stuff yourself instead of pissing other people off with protests and violence.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
It would be interesting to see how these zombies would react if someone set up signs calling for the protection of the Uyghurs from China or a "Free Ukraine" or "Free Guyana". I think there will be some (un)surprising intolerance for other calls for solidarity.
It would also be interesting to see how these same people would react if pro life activists occupied a Planned Parenthood building and barricaded the doorways and refused to come out.

Somehow, I tend to think that they would not be saying they're using their first amendment rights and they'd be calling them MAGA terrorists.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I don't know if this is ubiquitous or not, but I've seen the "list of demands" from a couple of the occupied campuses, and it's clear from reading those that this isn't simply about caring about Palestine, but basically a bunch of Marxists trying to impose their will. Stuff in there about demanding commitment to DEI. Changing names of buildings to name them after murderous extremists, etc. I think one even had a demand that no cooperation with the "fascist CIA" or some such nonsense.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I don't know if this is ubiquitous or not, but I've seen the "list of demands" from a couple of the occupied campuses, and it's clear from reading those that this isn't simply about caring about Palestine, but basically a bunch of Marxists trying to impose their will. Stuff in there about demanding commitment to DEI. Changing names of buildings to name them after murderous extremists, etc. I think one even had a demand that no cooperation with the "fascist CIA" or some such nonsense.

At least UCLA is threatening to expel some of the dumbasses.

StueyDuck

Banned
god damn the rugby player in me would fucking love this, like free reign to put that little bitch down, proper old school U-volt tackle.

someone should start a gofundme, free flights to gaza to help in humanitarian aide, see how many of these losers actually signup. These unis should put up an enlistment board right by the protests and see if anyone has the balls to go to an active warzone to "free Palestine"

I think SA should Loan Etzebeth to help out around campus' , in fact we'll throw in a little PSDT and Vermeulen just to be safe.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

My roommate was telling me last night that she would love to go out to UNLV join the pro Palestinian protests.

I'm not at all surprised at that but it leaves a little bit of a hollow feeling in my chest. I specifically do not talk politics with her because she's far to the left. Thankfully, other than her politics she's pretty alright.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
My roommate was telling me last night that she would love to go out to UNLV join the pro Palestinian protests.

I'm not at all surprised at that but it leaves a little bit of a hollow feeling in my chest. I specifically do not talk politics with her because she's far to the left. Thankfully, other than her politics she's pretty alright.

It isn't Pro Palestinian. It is Pro Hamas. Your roommate is supporting terrorism.

Darkmakaimura

I'm very sorry. You deserve better <3
I'm going through a hard time financially and she's been a real help. She's also rather respectful and I've actually had no issues with her in the last couple of months that she's lived here.

My only issue would be her politics but I just don't talk about it and I don't discuss what I believe in. She's transgender as well but I have no issues with that.

Before she moved in I pretty much guessed where she stood politically so it wasn't any surprise to me anyhow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom