• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Birthday Gravity rush !!! 7 Years

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Today Is a marvelous day!!

Dy5E37RUwAAVmN5.jpg

The 7th anniversary of the arrival of one of the best games in the contemporary of the modern videogame industry.

gravity-rush.jpg

( How wonderful to find in this small box a Great Masterpiece )

For me 7 years ago came a game that I only imagined was impossible to play because of its total perfection.

tumblr_oko2512nHO1r2g2aho1_r1_500.gif

That they are so wonderful in characters, history, art, OST, a game that does not involve violence and also gives values to the current society with a girl that for me is the best heroine of all time and without a doubt the best female protagonist of the video game industry Kat.

482145-GR2.jpg');

It is the only game and the only saga that I have a lot of affection, I get many great memories of this unforgettable saga, especially Gravity rush 2 that for me has been crowned as the best game I've had the pleasure of play and meeting in my most 25 years of getting to know the videogame industry, from atari 2600 to the current consoles.

Thank you Japan Studio and Project Siren (Team Gravity) For all the love, effort and effort that have given us to enjoy it.

nmfLY6y.gif

Two of my favorite games in my PS4 library. The movement is so fun. Great world. Great style.

I consider it a “superhero game” and one of the best of I’ve played (both of them)

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Wow, that long? Was one of the best games on Vita, will be sure to replay it when I've got a PS4.

RSB

Banned
Gravity Rush is easily my favorite Sony IP. So much charm.

Though I'll never forgive them for shutting down the GR2 servers only 18 months after its release (there are 360 games from 2005 where the servers are still running. WTF Sony)

I loved those treasure hunts...

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Gravity Rush is easily my favorite Sony IP. So much charm.

Though I'll never forgive them for shutting down the GR2 servers only 18 months after its release (there are 360 games from 2005 where the servers are still running. WTF Sony)

I loved those treasure hunts...

Yeah i still have the scar from Sony :messenger_pouting:

I easy can sacrifice the Uncharted multiplayer servers to keep gravity rush 2 servers online

CatCouch

I loved these games so much. It was games like these that put Sony on top for me. I feel like Sony didn't care at all about this series, though. They dropped the Vita almost immediately and then pushed GR2 out with little attention before shutting down servers.

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised by Sony next gen and they come to realize that these games do matter. Not everything needs to be M rated, bleak and violent. If Sony showed any care at all for the art in games like GR I would still have my PS4 plugged in!

Top Bottom