• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy New Year, GAF

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Well, GAF... it's almost time to say fuck off to another year again, and welcome a new one. Let's celebrate tonight the way everybody should.

dAsd0vE.jpg

Here's to a great 2021 with hopefully a little less hand sanitizers around.

Stay sane, stay GAF!

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
ain't 2021 here yet.

2020 can fuck off but let's not kid ourselves on...2021 isn't gonna be sunshine and daises. i think the worst is about over but COVID will be around for a while yet and things may not get back to normality towards the end of the year or 2022.

anyway....happy new year lol

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
despite unfolding armageddon 2020 was a really good year for me and I wish 2021 treats you all well, full of platinum trophies in that gamer life

Guilty_AI

Ancient legends say the first year of a new decade give us an image of what to expect for the rest of it.
Pray we get something nice for a change.

Last edited:

kyussman

Happy New Year Gaf!
I'm always one for looking for the positive things in life....so we have a covid cure being rolled out,UK is finally done with the fucking EU and at some point I'll hopefully be able to get my hands on a PS5,lol.
Fuck 2020.....love live 2021!

Mr Hyde

Happy New Year GAF. Take care and I'll see you next year on the best gaming board on the Internet. I hope you all get a wonderful 2021.

Derktron

Banned
That’s how I feel with the fireworks outside but yeah Happy New Years!! Hopefully 2021 brings us joy and the games that come out don’t end up in disaster like Cyberpunk 2077.

Top Bottom