• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone made a custom Xbox 360 joystick?

Grifter

Stock d-pad is absolute shit for SF2 so Seimitsu pieces are on the way but this looks like a nightmare.

Anyone how know how the "ring of light" is wired? Headset connection? USB oddness that differs from a PS2 pad? Analog triggers?

Daigoro

oh yeah, its been done.

someone posted the pad hack here a few months after the DOA4 stick came out. do a search or just check Shoryken' s tech forum.

not the easiest of mods because of all of the ground spots that have to be wired, but the pad has been hacked.

What the hell for? There's not a freaking fighting game on the damn thing. Oh wait, forgot about the 2 that are there. DOA and SF2. My bad.

*still pissed from the "No 360 fighters for 2 years" thread*

Uno Ill Nino said:
What the hell for? There's not a freaking fighting game on the damn thing. Oh wait, forgot about the 2 that are there. DOA and SF2. My bad.

*still pissed from the "No 360 fighters for 2 years" thread*

Mortal Kombat is backwards compatible!

lol

So there are joystick modders/builders on GAF? (other than ArcadeStickMonk, who doesn't seem to be around anymore). Good... I have an old PS1 stick that I'd like to put new parts into, but I don't know if real arcade parts will work in it. I'll take pictures for reference. And the joystick threads on Shoryuken are way too huge for me to get involved in.

Top Bottom