• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever had a dream about GAF?

RagnarokIV

I had a dream that I went back to my highschool, which was now falling apart and home to crackheads. There were illegal raves taking place there so I left and went home.

When I got home, I opened up internet explorer and saw a message that I was banned from GAF. Luckily I woke up at that point so I didn't need to worry too much.

Has anyone here had a dream about GAF or any of its users?

AJUMP23

Gold Member
No Way GIF

I dreamed o being a MOD. But I was told to stop.

Davesky

Your dream could be interpreted as a reflection of your current feelings about your past and your place in the world.

The falling-apart high school could represent the feeling that you are not living up to your potential or that you are not where you want to be in life. The crackheads and illegal raves could represent the negative aspects of your past or the things that you are trying to escape from.

The fact that you left the school and went home could represent your desire to move on from the past and to focus on the future. The ban from GAF could represent a fear of being excluded or rejected.

Ultimately, the meaning of your dream is up to you. But it could be a valuable tool for understanding your own thoughts and feelings.

Dreams often use symbolism to represent our subconscious thoughts and feelings. So, the meaning of your dream could be deeper than what you might initially think.

It's possible that the dream is representing your fear of being seen as a failure or of being judged by others. The crackheads could represent your own insecurities or self-doubt.

The illegal raves could represent your desire to rebel against authority or to escape from the pressures of society. The fact that you left the school and went home could represent your desire to find a place where you feel safe and accepted.

The ban from GAF could represent your fear of being excluded from a community or group that you care about. It could also represent your fear of being alone.

Again, the meaning of your dream is up to you. But it could be a valuable tool for understanding your own thoughts and feelings about your past, your present, and your future.

G4iFEm8.gif

wondermega

Nah the internet doesn't work in my dreams.
Neither do cars or robots. It's like my brain tries to make them, but the part that understands what they are isn't available when I am unconscious. So something horrifying or obnoxious happens instead..

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Those high school dreams are super wild.
I always end up forgetting the combination to my locker and start panicking.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Today I dreamed that I was at a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in the front row.

And I met them and asked them to take my photo, so I asked Taylor Swift as if she were my maid to take my photo with them, but she didn't know how to use a cell phone... In the end I saw that it couldn't be done and everyone had left. 😔

Top Bottom