• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heads Up - Lost Planet CE on 50% rack at Best Buy

Enron

Banned
I went to the Edgewood best buy in atlanta last night, and they had several racks of system accessories/games for 360, ps2, psp, ds out with "Everything on this rack is 50% off sale price". Lost Planet CE was one of the games on the display. Your Mileage may vary.

Thespis721 said:
Are you sure that it was supposed to be on the rack and wasn't just put there by some kid?
Yea, that happens a lot. It has to have a special orange sticker on it if it is a sale item.

Enron

Banned
I didnt bother confirming it with an employee, since i already own Lost Planet, but the stickers on the racks themselves indeed said "Lost Planet Collectors Edition" So it was not a case of some kid merely picking it up and placing them on the rack. Also, there were only two copies left, which leads me to believe people were buying them. I agree it does sound almost too good to be true, but if any of you live near a best buy it might be worth checking out. I dunno if this is a store-specific trying to get rid of inventory no one seems to be buying kind of deal or what.

So you are saying there was more then one copy on the rack? Because if it was just one copy I would be a little suspicious that it was misplaced there.

Enron

Banned
I Am Error said:
So you are saying there was more then one copy on the rack? Because if it was just one copy I would be a little suspicious that it was misplaced there.

There were two left. But like i said, its peg rack was LABLED with "Lost Planet Collectors Edition" so i don't think there's a chance they were misplaced there.

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
Ninja Scooter said:
i just came back from Circuit City and there was a PS3 in the "$9.99 and under" clearance bin...

because i put it there

They would never let you get away with that. Although if you were convincing you could leave it for five minutes and then get $1200 and a ten dollar ps3.

Top Bottom