• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Health-Age: How do I test to see if I'm shooting blanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollo

Banned
Ok serious question.

I wanna know if I'm infertile or not, because I think a girl has a right to know if I am.

Would I just go to a health clinic to test shit like this? An STD clinic?

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
When you and your gf/wife have been trying for more than 6 months to get pregnant and are unable to, that's when you see your doctor about possible infertility.

pollo

Banned
Fatghost said:
When you and your gf/wife have been trying for more than 6 months to get pregnant and are unable to, that's when you see your doctor about possible infertility.
That's lame. I wouldn't want to be with someone if they can't get pregnant, sorry to say.

Javaman

istockphoto_603035_hand_lotion.jpg

+
Zoom%20Microscope3.gif

=
aaron20thumbs20up20smsn4.jpg

Go to a fertility clinic, or see a urologist. You will do a spermicide test (jerk off in a cup) that will get tested in a lab to see if your sperm count is normal and healthy.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
buckfutter said:
Heat up a needle and shove it in a sample of your chowder. If it tries to crawl away you aren't shooting blanks.
Holy shit that just made my day.

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
CajoleJuice said:
Then how are there so many?

Yankee fans don't procreate. They rise from the foul depths of Hell to live out their days booing A-Rod and shooting blanks to photos of Captain Intangibles. When they die, another simply takes their place.

BuG

Spruce Moose said:
Shallow, aren't we?
I really don't see how this is shallow. If I'm in love with someone, and I mean truly in love, then I would want to share absolutely everything with them, including DNA. Sure, maybe if you've been with someone for five years and then you drop them like a sack of shit because you find out they can't have kids, that might be shallow, but the OPs situation doesn't sound shallow at all (in fact he's doing the honourable thing by notifying the chick if he's sterile).

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
buckfutter said:
Heat up a needle and shove it in a sample of your chowder. If it tries to crawl away you aren't shooting blanks.
Post of the week.

westical

Banned
BuG said:
I really don't see how this is shallow. If I'm in love with someone, and I mean truly in love, then I would want to share absolutely everything with them, including DNA. Sure, maybe if you've been with someone for five years and then you drop them like a sack of shit because you find out they can't have kids, that might be shallow, but the OPs situation doesn't sound shallow at all (in fact he's doing the honourable thing by notifying the chick if he's sterile).

I hear IVF works.

gblues

Banned
Fatghost said:

Actually, I think the period is 1 year.

I'm certainly not shooting blanks; I knocked my wife up within 2-3 weeks of her going off the pill! *flex*

OatmealMu

Tasting it might not be such a bad idea. Dead sperm has a bit of a peppery flavor. You can also try working it around between your fingers. It should have the consistency of a tightly grouped collection of male reproductive cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom