• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEAPS of Puchi Copter Wii screens!

Hyoushi

Visualante said:
rcstunt1.jpg

PSX
<3

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Oh dear, so this game has low end PS2 graphics, and the most atrociously cute name I have seen for a good long time, I mean come on, Puchi Copter? May as well call it Cuchi Wuchi Puchi Copter for christs sake.

Day One, No really, if they make this fun I don't care about the name/graphics, I like flying about in toy aircraft (So much so me and a friend are investing in a quite expensive RC plane next month), so this appeals to me, so please, make it to the UK, somehow.

Lobster said:
rh3.jpg

That its tons better looking then this game?

Looking better than a shovelware POS by 505 isn't something to brag about.

Check my first spoiler before replying.

Lobster

Banned
Stop It said:
Looking better than a shoevware POS by 505 isn't something to brag about.

Check my first spoiler before replying.

Well it definitely looks better then that Dreamcast game and the game does look nice and if it ever does get an AUS release I'd be willing to buy it.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Lobster said:
Well it definitely looks better then that Dreamcast game and the game does look nice and if it ever does get an AUS release I'd be willing to buy it.

You didn't check my posts did you :(

Obaid said:
PS2 copter game pics.

*SCREENS GO HERE*

Oh yeah, 505 also released that one.

BIG_RadioHelicoperII.jpg

The entire game is about collecting stars in a house that consists of about five rooms, it's complete arse. In fact, it makes me angry, angry on the internet!

Loudninja

Infernal Monkey said:
Oh yeah, 505 also released that one.

BIG_RadioHelicoperII.jpg

The entire game is about collecting stars in a house that consists of about five rooms, it's complete arse. In fact, it makes me angry, angry on the internet!

No magic clovers or blue moons? :(

pswii60

Lobster said:
Lol at Wii threads. If it doesn't look like crap we'll try to bring down its value :(

Are you being serious? It DOES look like crap. As I said before, it looks like a 1999 Dreamcast game:

1999 - Dreamcast - Toy Commander
bg02.jpg

2007 - Wii - Petit Copter
46.jpg

Does that look like an 8 year gap to you?

Obaid

Banned
pswii60 said:
Are you being serious? It DOES look like crap. As I said before, it looks like a 1999 Dreamcast game:

1999 - Dreamcast - Toy Commander

Does that look like an 8 year gap to you?

no like a wii game :lol

Luckyman

Banned
CrushDance said:
This looks really nice and is a breath of fresh air compared to the crap we usually get, ground textures are nice and it has a nice vibe to it. Really smooth look.

:lol :lol

This is living.

sangreal

Stop It said:
Oh dear, so this game has low end PS2 graphics, and the most atrociously cute name I have seen for a good long time, I mean come on, Puchi Copter? May as well call it Cuchi Wuchi Puchi Copter for christs sake.

The game is called Petite Copter

duckroll

Lobster said:
Guys its by Arc System Works.They make the Guilty Gear series and DBZ SuperSonic Warriors series (which are fucking awesome) so I don't think this will be shovelware.

No it's not. You do realize that Arc System Works turned publisher right? They got sick of just making Guilty Gear retunes every other year, so they decided to get into publishing shovelware for the DS and Wii. Real gems like Hoshigami DS. :p

Oh and, enjoy your Xbox360 Guilty Gear 2 made of fail and lulz. :p

Everybody's a comedian, seems like.

I'll just be happy to have a cute helicopter flight sim with semi-realistic controls. This is one of my favorite subgenres, when it's done right. :p Just give me environments to explore, good controls, and parts to upgrade.

PS2 Radio Helicopter II/Simple 2000 series: The Helicopter was pretty fun, if terrible in its own little ways. The PSX game was good, too, even if it could literally be finished in an hour.

But hey, who cares about gameplay when you've got a console agenda to riff on?

besada

Banned
Lobster said:
Lol at Wii threads. If it doesn't look like crap we'll try to bring down its value :(

It's a game where you fly a toy helicopter. GTA had that as a mini-game. No one's having to work very hard to suggest this game lacks value.

besada said:
It's a game where you fly a toy helicopter. GTA had that as a mini-game. No one's having to work very hard to suggest this game lacks value.
What's wrong with having a full game based around something that GTA used as a minigame once?

Are you saying that flight sims, taxi sims, racing games, etc,. are all worthless now because GTA included a simplified form of the same thing?

besada said:

WTF? I've been here at GAF for a while now, but that's perhaps the furthest I've seen someone stretch to try and score points...

besada

Banned
jiji said:
What's wrong with having a full game based around something that GTA used as a minigame once?

Are you saying that flight sims, taxi sims, racing games, etc,. are all worthless now because GTA included a simplified form of the same thing?

I'm saying that it's a tiny niche of a game with moderately bad graphics that looks less interesting and less pretty than a Dreamcast era game. I'm saying that I'd rather set my feet on fire than pay full game price for what amounts to Mr. Mosquito without the sexually questionable content. I'm saying that this game looks like a piece of flying hairy ass, and the people comparing it to a sim copter game are delusional because you're going to be flying it with the Wiimote, not a yoke and pedals.

Just so we're clear on my opinion of the game.

vantastic

Lobster said:
lol at wii threads. people will defend crap games til they die for no apparant reason other than because they're wii games. :D

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
Wow, look at that, Wii is a real powerhouse.

Seriously though, I kinda like the idea. But it would be nicer with, you know, something that doesn't look ten years old.

pswii60

Mashing said:
Making threads for shitty games should be a bannable offence (and this is obviously a troll attempt as well).

What, your post is a troll attempt? I think the game looks fantastic
;)

_leech_ said:
Looks like something i'd refuse to pay $5 for on XBLA.

I refused to pay $10 for that Mad Tracks POS on XBLA (especially after the fantastic Gripshift PSN), but even that looked tons better than this. Having said that, the Xbox 1 also had its fair share of retail shovelware. Let's not forget Pulse Racer:

pulseracer_11062002_01.jpg

duckroll

ItsInMyVeins said:
Wow, look at that, Wii is a real powerhouse.

Seriously though, I kinda like the idea. But it would be nicer with, you know, something that doesn't look ten years old.

Bu-bu-bu-but how is that possible on the Wii!

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Mashing said:
Making threads for shitty games should be a bannable offence (and this is obviously a troll attempt as well).
It's seriously getting old.

It was funny for games with shockingly bad graphics (for the system) like Frame City Killer (made doubly funny by ACCOMPLISHED) and Cruisin', it was funny for hilariously bad shovelware like Ultimate Duck Hunting, and it was funny for stupid ripoff crap like Real Play.

But it's not funny whenever you take every plain licensed or budgetware title that looks the definition of mediocre. It kinda kills the joke. :/

Top Bottom