• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heath Ledger is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
brandonh83 said:
Daniel Day-Lewis would bail me out.
He ain't that rich. He only makes art house movies @ scale.

But if you're gonna take one for the team, aim for all the teeth on the good rev. mannequin's head. Would make his sermons a lot more entertaining.

Ezduo

Banned
1201891780298.png

"Can you please tell us where you're burying your loved one so we can picket his funeral?"

Fucking stupid.

DMczaf

jtardiou said:

http://perezhilton.com/2008-01-31-what-you-didnt-see

The Hollywood community is still very upset at Entertainment Tonight and The Insider.

A behind-the-scenes campaign happened aggressively on Wednesday to pressure the shows not to broadcast that Heath Ledger video everyone was talking about.

Several top publicity companies threatened to never give the shows access to their star clients again. They caved.

However, we're told that many are still upset because ET and The Insider made it seem like Heath was doing drugs in the video.

He was not, a person who has seen the full clip tells us.

Additionally, when the shows aired a preview of the video, they showed a clip of Ledger saying, "I used to smoke five joints a day for 20 years."

However, what they didn't show you was that afterwards, he said , "and that's why I got this tattoo [an M, for daughter Matilda] to remind me never to smoke weed again."

the next letter from Westboro will probably say
"We already figured out where the funeral is, but just tell us so that we can make sure YOU know...yeah thats it..."

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Ezduo said:
1201891780298.png

"Can you please tell us where you're burying your loved one so we can picket his funeral?"

Fucking stupid.
I'm starting to believe that their entire organization is one big elaborate show and they are just a bunch of joke characters. The most convoluted prank in history. It just has to be.

Topher said:
I'm starting to believe that their entire organization is one big elaborate show and they are just a bunch of joke characters. The most convoluted prank in history. It just has to be.

This reaches a such a low level of ignorance and stupidity that I don´t have words to express my contempt for this scum.

Jake.

not sure if this was posted (didn't see it) but this got me totally bummed. heath's death didn't really affect me but reading this did.

Michelle Williams released the following statement today regarding the death of Heath Ledger. It is the first statement she's made since Heath's body was found last Tuesday in a New York City apartment, according to Reuters:

"Please respect our need to grieve privately. My heart is broken. I am the mother of the most tender-hearted, high-spirited, beautiful little girl who is the spitting image of her father. All that I can cling to is his presence inside her that reveals itself every day. His family and I watch Matilda as she whispers to trees, hugs animals, and takes steps two at a time, and we know that he is with us still. She will be brought up with the best memories of him."

Jake.

also, again not sure if posted...

Michelle Williams’ reps at ID public relations successfully pulled off a campaign to stop Entertainment Tonight from airing a video that showed Heath Ledger at a hotel party in 2006 where he talked about doing drugs. ET had paid $200,000 for the video, but ultimately opted not to air it after Michelle’s reps e-mailed several celebs. Page Six reports:

Paramount, the studio behind "ET," was soon flooded with calls. Scarlett Johansson text-messaged: "As if Heath's poor family doesn't have enough to suffer through." A rep for Johansson confirmed she "was involved." "ET" producers also got a call from Natalie Portman and e-mails from Josh Brolin and Sarah Jessica Parker, said a source.

Raistlin

Jake. said:
Michelle Williams released the following statement today regarding the death of Heath Ledger. It is the first statement she's made since Heath's body was found last Tuesday in a New York City apartment, according to Reuters:

"Please respect our need to grieve privately. My heart is broken. I am the mother of the most tender-hearted, high-spirited, beautiful little girl who is the spitting image of her father. All that I can cling to is his presence inside her that reveals itself every day. His family and I watch Matilda as she whispers to trees, hugs animals, and takes steps two at a time, and we know that he is with us still. She will be brought up with the best memories of him."

:(

Raistlin

Jake. said:
also, again not sure if posted...

Michelle Williams’ reps at ID public relations successfully pulled off a campaign to stop Entertainment Tonight from airing a video that showed Heath Ledger at a hotel party in 2006 where he talked about doing drugs. ET had paid $200,000 for the video, but ultimately opted not to air it after Michelle’s reps e-mailed several celebs. Page Six reports:

Paramount, the studio behind "ET," was soon flooded with calls. Scarlett Johansson text-messaged: "As if Heath's poor family doesn't have enough to suffer through." A rep for Johansson confirmed she "was involved." "ET" producers also got a call from Natalie Portman and e-mails from Josh Brolin and Sarah Jessica Parker, said a source.

Its cool to see them sticking up for each other.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
oh TOPEKA. What's your fuckin problem. You have a higher crime rate than KC and STL combined and you still can't be liberal enough to accept a couple fr00ts in a movie w/o dropping the hell-bomb. You fuckin suck.

PantherLotus said:
oh TOPEKA. What's your fuckin problem. You have a higher crime rate than KC and STL combined and you still can't be liberal enough to accept a couple fr00ts in a movie w/o dropping the hell-bomb. You fuckin suck.
What does Topeka have to do with any of this besides having the Westboro Baptist Family Cult living there?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
PantherLotus said:

Topeka HATES the Westboro church

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
i just heard on cnn that the police said that heath officially died of an accidental overdose of like 5 different prescription drugs.

SRG01

Gexecuter said:
i just heard on cnn that the police said that heath officially died of an accidental overdose of like 5 different prescription drugs.

Yup, just saw it on CBC too. Wow.

harSon

Banned
What was he thinking? It doesn't take a PHD to understand that taking 5 fairly potent drugs within a short amount of time is not a good idea :/

btrboyev

he should have known better, accidental or not, it doesn't take a scientist to know mixing drugs is not a good idea.

oh shit we had the exact same post ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom