• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade II: Senua's Saga - New Trailer | The Game Awards 2021

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
a34f2de8-b0e7-4e0b-b947-7b1ba3a4a832.jpg

Your first look at gameplay from Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II, captured by the development team in-game.
Coming exclusively to Xbox and Windows PC.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Graphics looked great but the animations were subpar and immersion breaking imo. A game is not defined solely by graphics. I thought it was a bit lame that the game play was essentially just walking into the cave then out, really uninspired.
The animation is why I think it's gameplay, because those transitions wasn't actually great and it reminds me the first game. Graphic got a jump, but still eyes and mouth looked off...

Rykan

It seems like the casuals are super excited to play this new "Cinematic" "movie like" experience. Who knows, maybe you might have to press a button every once in a a while.
Another cinematic borefest made by people who clearly joined the wrong industry. Next.

dorkimoe

It seems like the casuals are super excited to play this new "Cinematic" "movie like" experience. Who knows, maybe you might have to press a button every once in a a while.
Another cinematic borefest made by people who clearly joined the wrong industry. Next.
Thats literally not this game at all. Go play it, its not a cinematic movie game, it has great combat they just dont show it for some reason

Rykan

Thats literally not this game at all. Go play it, its not a cinematic movie game, it has great combat they just dont show it for some reason
Sorry, I go by what the developers show off. Not what was shown in a previous game.

Top Bottom