• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubbe

wl2ao5H.gif

Zoe

Damn, I thought it was tonight.

OT, but I was watching a Kitchen Nightmares marathon yesterday, and it's interesting how different the first couple of seasons were. Has this show changed too?

MooMoo

Damn, I thought it was tonight.

OT, but I was watching a Kitchen Nightmares marathon yesterday, and it's interesting how different the first couple of seasons were. Has this show changed too?
Yes, the "chefs" get worse and worse every season :p I think the earlier seasons aren't nearly as dramatic as they are now but other than that they're more or less the same. The setup is the same, the same old 'omg the teams are tied and the last dish is the tiebreaker,' and the same old Ramsey 'YOU DONKEY! GIVE ME THE RISOTTO! *kicks trashcan smash plates*' scenes. I guess one major difference is that in earlier seasons the final two got to design their own restaurants; that's totally gone now.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I haven't watched the last few seasons of HK. Last one I saw was Season 7. Funny how the ones I didn't watch didn't have JP.

Have my DVR set.

Grinchy

Banned
I had no idea this was tonight. I only missed a half hour though, not bad.

I'm assuming Ramsey dressed up in some stupid costume and everyone pretended they didn't know it was him?

Grinchy

Banned
Now that's a great prize. Eat sushi off a beautiful woman and then go catch a Celine Dion performance.

Imagine if the dudes won and they had to pretend to be excited about the celine dion bit

hahaha is there really supposed to be a fight over a puppet

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Oh man, I didn't even know it was starting again.

On MST here so it's just starting. I'm going with Sebatian to win. Why? Why not?

lDMBPjp.jpg

AND PETROZA WAS FUCKING ROBBED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom