• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help - Find a good sellers on eBay or Store to purchase Switch / 3DS Games

Yagami_Sama

Greetings everyone !

Recently I had a lot issues with Amazon, and they were my number one choice to buy Nintendo Stuff, Switch / 3DS games and a amiibo and other things. But their last mistake was too much.

It is a quite long story, so I will put on spoiler, just in case someone is interested :

But Amazon, begin to commit a lot of mistakes, "losing" packages, items that were supposed to be delivered on release date, like Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, were delivered May 22nd, and it was to be delivered on May 04th. And since I don't live on US, it is quite a problem to return items, that they sent duplicated or when they give a refund like for the Tropical Freeze, and the item ended up been delivered.

I always did my part and I was as correct as possible, but a few days ago the worst happened, they informed me that my account was hacked and due to this my access were on hold until they investigate. After 6 days they contact me again and said that my account would be restored I would need to create a new password and add payment information and other related to that. I thought that was okay they were caring for my "safety". And them, a couple of days after I received my credit card statement and I saw an whopping U$ 6.700,00 of purchases made on Amazon, on the period they said that my account was on hold due to "suspicious" transactions.

I contact Amazon in order to clarify what happened they always said that they were checking and solve nothing. Them I contact my credit card issuer and asked their help because, I am barely able to afford a U$ 500,00 invoice, imagine one with that value ? To conclude this, they investigated and confirmed that was a fraude and removed the values of that transactions, which were 3 orders, Television, Note book and a refrigerator. I know this because, Amazon contacted me one day after the Credit Card issuer confirmed the fraud and they said that I must pay because the orders were "legit" and even after I informed them that the orders were placed on the period they said that someone was using my account was meaningless and they were treating me, like I was a criminal, trying to take advantage of them. Even I have been a prime member since 2014.

Game Stop, Best Buy,Target are no options for me, because someone else receive the parcels for me, and since my credit card is not from US, this also is a factor to not be able to buy from this stores.

So, if someone may recommend me a good stores, to place pre-orders, or ebay Sellers that are reliable, please post here or send me a PM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom