• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help: The games with Miiverse features that are the best/important/should be tried?

I still have a lot of Wii U games in my backlog (Like I do with 10 systems at this point). What are the games that I should definitely play and use the Miiverse feature in them before it ends? The two that came to mind from what I've heard are Affordable Space Adventures and Wind Waker HD.

Nintendo specified lost features in several games on their FAQ:
Many games use Miiverse as a major game-play feature, including Super Mario Maker for Wii U. What happens to those games when Miiverse shuts down?

Super Mario Maker (Wii U): Users will still be able to share levels, but will no longer be able to comment on them.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U, Nintendo 3DS): While users will still be able to play Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars and complete all 88 levels in the main game, the Community feature will be discontinued, preventing players from sharing levels and receiving additional Stars. As there will be a limit to the number of Stars that can be obtained, not all objects may be unlocked from the Workshop.

Splatoon (Wii U): Miiverse posts will no longer display in Inkopolis Plaza or the game's stage maps.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Wii U, Nintendo 3DS): The Miiverse stage will still be playable, but Miiverse user posts will not display in the background. Players will also be unable to post replays to YouTube/Miiverse, share stages or create tournaments.

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U): Players will not be able to upload game-play videos to YouTube since they also post to Miiverse at the same time. The tournament function will also not be available.

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U): In Super Mario 3D World, the Miiverse posts that appear on the course select screen and when selecting courses will disappear. Players will still be able to collect in-game stamps, but not post them to Miiverse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U): In Xenoblade Chronicles X, the BLADE report feature will no longer be available.

Aside from these specific examples Nintendo has listed all games that will be affected by the lost:
Wii U Titles and System Features:
ACT IT OUT! A Game of Charades Affordable Space Adventures Animal Crossing Plaza
Art Academy: Home Studio Art Academy: SketchPad Batman™: Arkham Origins
BAYONETTA BAYONETTA 2 Chroma Blast
Citadale Cutie Pets Go Fishing Cutie Pets Jump Rope
Cutie Pets Pick Berries Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Dolphin Up
Dr. Luigi Elliot Quest Epic Dumpster Bear
ESPN Sports Connection Factotum Frenchy Bird
GAIABREAKER GAME & WARIO Gear Gauntlet
GetClose Gravity Badgers Gravity+
Hot Rod Racer Hyrule Warriors Jewel Quest
Know Your Friends LEGO® City: Undercover Lucadian Chronicles
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games MARIO KART 8
Mario Party 10 Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars Mortar Melon
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted U NES REMIX NES REMIX PACK
NES REMIX2 Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) New SUPER LUIGI U
New SUPER MARIO BROS. U New SUPER MARIO BROS. U + New SUPER LUIGI U Nintendo eShop
Nintendo Land Olympia Rising ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red
PictoParty PIKMIN 3 PING 1.5+
Pixel Paint PixlCross Plenty of Fishies
Pokémon Rumble U PSIBO Pushmo World
Rakoo & Friends Rayman Legends RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS
Rorrim SDK Paint SDK Spriter
Shovel Knight SiNG PARTY Snake Den
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric SONIC LOST WORLD Splatoon
Star Fox Zero Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD
Super Mario Maker (see below for more info) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Tengami
Terraria THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: Twilight Princess HD THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: The Wind Waker HD
The Wonderful 101 Totem Topple Tumblestone
Vector Assault Wara Wara Plaza Wii Fit U
Wii Party U Wii Sports Club Wii U Chat
Xenoblade Chronicles X Yoshi's Woolly World Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
ZaciSa's Last Stand
*Note: Super Mario Maker will be updated to allow users to continue sharing courses once Miiverse ends. More will be announced as we get closer to the Miiverse closure date.

Nintendo 3DS Family Titles and System Features:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Birdie Bonanza BOXBOXBOY!
BOXBOY! BYE-BYE BOXBOY! Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash
Disney Art Academy Elliot Quest Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
Musicverse: Electronic Keyboard Nintendo Badge Arcade Pixel Paint
Pokémon™ Art Academy™ Style Savvy: Fashion Forward Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Anyone who has had experience with the Miiverse features of any game you see no matter how obscure could you state what they are? That would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully this cab also help others with questions. Thank you.

Also my NNID: SatoAilDarko same as the my username.

I only really added a few of people during the Wii U liftime as I don't really play multiplayer so if you could add me for leaderboard stuff like in games like Need For Speed: Most Wanted I'll appreciate it. I own a lot of different Wii U games, with over 70 retail in my collection and about 50 Eshop games.

Thanks for any responses.

TheMoon

Affordable Space Adventures is the most important there. I've still not finished it myself but it somehow factors into what happens at the end.

hutna

I was going to start a similar project: playing the WiiU games in my backlog that Miiverse substantially improves before it's shut down.

So far I know I'll (try to) play Xenoblade Chronicles X, Super Mario 3D World and Wind Waker HD. Might play/buy a few more depending on the game.

Regardless of what (limited) information Nintendo is providing, It would be nice if folks posted their experiences with WiiU titles as they relate to Miiverse and how much the service added to the game.

WhatNXt

I really enjoyed Deus Ex: Human Revolution's implementation - screenshots, hints and even audio recordings could be left in the world. Not sure what will show up for you now that it's been a long dormant community though.

You don't need Art Academy to browse the best art on the Miiverse community.

My favourites are probably still the original Splatoon and Wind Waker.

I was going to start a similar project: playing the WiiU games in my backlog that Miiverse substantially improves before it's shut down.

So far I know I'll (try to) play Xenoblade Chronicles X, Super Mario 3D World and Wind Waker HD. Might play/buy a few more depending on the game.

Regardless of what (limited) information Nintendo is providing, It would be nice if folks posted their experiences with WiiU titles as they relate to Miiverse and how much the service added to the game.

Mario 3D World just has posts that litter the world map like New Super Mario Bros.. Very neat and fosters a sense of community but not super important.

Blade Reports in XBX are also not really important. They're sort of like Dark Souls messages. You can give advice or point out stuff like messages.

I've spent a lot of time in that game and never really used them. They shouldn't effect the multiplayer or the text chat between players I think.

You could also totally solo everything as well thankfully.

I really enjoyed Deus Ex: Human Revolution's implementation - screenshots, hints and even audio recordings could be left in the world. Not sure what will show up for you now that it's been a long dormant community though.

You don't need Art Academy to browse the best art on the Miiverse community.

My favourites are probably still the original Splatoon and Wind Waker.

I had hope to play through both the first two Deus EX games before Human Revolution. I bought them like 5 years ago from GOG. I even bought Xpadder to use with them but find it cumbersome.

I decided to get the PS2 and Xbox versions of the first two games respectively instead.

Oh well it's a prequel so it shouldn't be a problem to start first.

Neptonic

I had hope to play through both the first two Deus EX games before Human Revolution. I bought them like 5 years ago from GOG. I even bought Xpadder to use with them but find it cumbersome.

I decided to get the PS2 and Xbox versions of the first two games respectively instead.

You can just skip Invisible War, but one day you need to play Deus Ex 1 with GMDX mod installed

hutna

Mario 3D World just has posts that litter the world map like New Super Mario Bros.. Very neat and fosters a sense of community but not super important.

Blade Reports in XBX are also not really important. They're sort of like Dark Souls messages. You can give advice or point out stuff like messages.

I've spent a lot of time in that game and never really used them. They shouldn't effect the multiplayer or the text chat between players I think.

You could also totally solo everything as well thankfully.

Thank you so much for this succinct and clear description of Miiverse's interaction with Xenoblade X; I was kind of confused regarding its gameplay impact. I now know at least it isn't imperative or a big part of experiencing the game as intended.

Richie

Wind Waker's figurine sidequest is *much* easier with the help of the Miiverse bottles. That and it adds a really neat sense of community to a franchise that, Four Swords/Triforce Heroes aside, has historically been single-player oriented. If you intend on 100%-ing that quest hurry up and do so before Miiverse is out!

You haven't played Smash Wii U until you've drank to the Miiverse stage. Drink every time there's a post Nintendo wouldn't allow in a million years. Replace the liver you lost after five matches. Rise and repeat. (Seriously, this is the loss that hurts me most. Made fighting in what is otherwise a glorified Battlefield hysterical)

And by all means if you enjoyed the original Splatoon, dive in before Miiverse abandons us all. It gave the game so much identity and soul, with that gone it will really feel desolate, post apocalyptic even (
more than it already is lol
).

maxcriden

Thanks for making this thread. I am a big fan of Miiverse and am sad to see it go.

How much more difficult will WWHD be without Miiverse? Since you cannot request specific Tingle bottles and must rely on what you find in them, I was wondering if generally great and useful pics are found in the Tingle Bottles these days, as people have said was the case when the game launched, or if they are more just random/less useful pics nowadays. I figure with an FAQ handy regarding missibles the experience can't be too different, especially since luck of the draw is involved with the bottles anyway, but I would like to know if I'm misunderstanding this.

I'm surprised Nintendo Land isn't mentioned in the FAQ. What happens when you go into Nintendo Land when your console is offline? Won't the park be depressingly desolate?

I imagine the experience of Art Academy games will be altered significantly since sharing and seeing others' art is a big part of the social experience of these games with Miiverse involved.

I'm surprised YWW wasn't mentioned alongside 3DW. I believe Stamp Collection will work the same now as it is said to in 3DW. Same goes for world course comments in both games and in NSMBU/NSLU.

Elliot Quest on Wii U (and 3DS, maybe?) has a Miiverse diary feature, like Shovel Knight - the loss of Miiverse for these will likely just mean no in-game hints from users.

I'm struggling to remember any significant Miiverse features in Pikmin 3 - the leaderboards, perhaps? Are those drawn from Miiverse? And, I'm wondering the same in regards to Rayman Legends with its leaderboards and ghosts.

I can say with Wii Fit U that clubs are probably gone along with image sharing. Not a big deal to the actual game if I'm remembering correctly, unless you made significant use of clubs still, but I can't imagine many are.

NES Remix and its sequel use leaderboards, if I'm remembering right. And I think at least one had replays. I think I saw others mention those will be gone.

Pushmo World... will it lose the level sharing feature? I'm unsure if that's done through Miiverse. I hope since QR codes can be used that the user created levels will be intact. Definitely curious about that!

As to 3DS games, I don't recall Tri Force Heroes using Miiverse much - anyone remember what the features are there? I'm curious about BOXBOY! trilogy and
Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash features also.

As to Badge Arcade, I know there is a feature involving Miiverse... I imagine the main Badge Arcade itself will continue sans Miiverse, on the automatic function it's been set to since its closure of new items.

Wind Waker's figurine sidequest is *much* easier with the help of the Miiverse bottles. That and it adds a really neat sense of community to a franchise that, Four Swords/Triforce Heroes aside, has historically been single-player oriented. If you intend on 100%-ing that quest hurry up and do so before Miiverse is out!

Thanks for the info, Richie! When did you last play it, though? I'm curious as I mention above as to whether the Tingle Bottles are still as useful for that sidequest (or, if there's any other benefit I'm not thinking of).

Richie

Thanks for the info, Richie! When did you last play it, though? I'm curious as I mention above as to whether the Tingle Bottles are still as useful for that sidequest (or, if there's any other benefit I'm not thinking of).

I actually played it last earlier this year, I wanna say April, May? I resumed a playthrough that was in the middle of the Triforce shards' quest, so it didn't take long to beat the title, and thus, didn't spend as much seeking the bottles (even if it is irresistible lining up the boat to reach those on nearby sight). Anecdotically: the photos I did get were a mix of banal and "Bro thanks a bunch for sparing me from taking -that- one".

With Miiverse dying it's very possible the community sees a resurgence, however minor, to try and get all the remaining figurines, so I'd stay alert! (I myself will revisit to try and 100% that sidequest before Miiverse is gone)

Ok so, I just finished Affordable Space Adventures this weekend after hearing that the ending has something to do with Miiverse, I definitely recommend getting in on that one fast because the way they do it is simple but genius.

I'll try explaining it without giving too much context and being as vague as possible, but I'll still put it in spoilers for those who are more sensitive about it:

At the end of the game, the player is asked to fill in a small survey and write a message which uses Miiverse. This is from the point of view of the player as an in-game character, and it factors slightly into the ending. It doesn't change it, but adds more of a individuality to it I guess? It's not a complete game breaker ASSUMING that the survey part would still work without Miiverse (which I'm not sure it would), but it's such a great moment that would be somewhat undermined by the lack of Miiverse.

The game is also pretty great, so I really recommend it.

TheMoon

Moot now with it coming to Switch a week after Miiverse shuts down but:

Resident Evil Revelations had the enemis in Raid Mode show text bubbles with Miiverse posts created for it. You could make them say dumb stuff.

2457288-8572568346_589ef2f128_o.jpg
2457286-8572568880_042570e769_o.jpg
2457287-8571474257_086f0d2849_o.jpg

maxcriden

I actually played it last earlier this year, I wanna say April, May? I resumed a playthrough that was in the middle of the Triforce shards' quest, so it didn't take long to beat the title, and thus, didn't spend as much seeking the bottles (even if it is irresistible lining up the boat to reach those on nearby sight). Anecdotically: the photos I did get were a mix of banal and "Bro thanks a bunch for sparing me from taking -that- one".

With Miiverse dying it's very possible the community sees a resurgence, however minor, to try and get all the remaining figurines, so I'd stay alert! (I myself will revisit to try and 100% that sidequest before Miiverse is gone)

Thanks Richie, I really appreciate this info. So, the Tingle Bottles will just be non-existent without Miiverse, I take it. I wonder though, if you have a missables guide handy, is it really that tricky to 100% on your own? Especially with the expanded Pictobox storage size? I ask because I know it's unlikely we'll get to WWHD before November. ^^

TheMoon

Thanks Richie, I really appreciate this info. So, the Tingle Bottles will just be non-existent without Miiverse, I take it. I wonder though, if you have a missables guide handy, is it really that tricky to 100% on your own? Especially with the expanded Pictobox storage size? I ask because I know it's unlikely we'll get to WWHD before November. ^^

Didn't we DM about this a while ago? You just have to not forget bosses, even then you always have NG+.

Mupod

I really need to go back and finish Mario 3D World before Miiverse goes down. The posts added a lot to the experience for sure.

Got derailed from the game when I lost my save file because the Wii U likes to start putting save files on external storage the second it's connected, and doesn't warn you about this at all. But I guess it's not too much to ask to replay the game.

Regiruler

Thanks for making this thread. I am a big fan of Miiverse and am sad to see it go.

How much more difficult will WWHD be without Miiverse? Since you cannot request specific Tingle bottles and must rely on what you find in them, I was wondering if generally great and useful pics are found in the Tingle Bottles these days, as people have said was the case when the game launched, or if they are more just random/less useful pics nowadays. I figure with an FAQ handy regarding missibles the experience can't be too different, especially since luck of the draw is involved with the bottles anyway, but I would like to know if I'm misunderstanding this.

I'm surprised Nintendo Land isn't mentioned in the FAQ. What happens when you go into Nintendo Land when your console is offline? Won't the park be depressingly desolate?

I imagine the experience of Art Academy games will be altered significantly since sharing and seeing others' art is a big part of the social experience of these games with Miiverse involved.

I'm surprised YWW wasn't mentioned alongside 3DW. I believe Stamp Collection will work the same now as it is said to in 3DW. Same goes for world course comments in both games and in NSMBU/NSLU.

Elliot Quest on Wii U (and 3DS, maybe?) has a Miiverse diary feature, like Shovel Knight - the loss of Miiverse for these will likely just mean no in-game hints from users.

I'm struggling to remember any significant Miiverse features in Pikmin 3 - the leaderboards, perhaps? Are those drawn from Miiverse? And, I'm wondering the same in regards to Rayman Legends with its leaderboards and ghosts.

I can say with Wii Fit U that clubs are probably gone along with image sharing. Not a big deal to the actual game if I'm remembering correctly, unless you made significant use of clubs still, but I can't imagine many are.

NES Remix and its sequel use leaderboards, if I'm remembering right. And I think at least one had replays. I think I saw others mention those will be gone.

Pushmo World... will it lose the level sharing feature? I'm unsure if that's done through Miiverse. I hope since QR codes can be used that the user created levels will be intact. Definitely curious about that!

As to 3DS games, I don't recall Tri Force Heroes using Miiverse much - anyone remember what the features are there? I'm curious about BOXBOY! trilogy and
Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash features also.

As to Badge Arcade, I know there is a feature involving Miiverse... I imagine the main Badge Arcade itself will continue sans Miiverse, on the automatic function it's been set to since its closure of new items.

I don't think Nintendo Land used miiverse for population. I could be wrong though.

Badge arcade already has its miiverse selection that it cycles through. It stopped commenting on new posts.

Richie

You're welcome! It's less the difficulty (and way less so with a guide at hand) and more that it's pretty time consuming, which the Tingle bottles alleviate very nicely; more so with the community's efforts to keep rolling the trickiest or more situational ones.

YBdisk

Affordable Space Adventures is the most important there. I've still not finished it myself but it somehow factors into what happens at the end.

Just finished it an hour ago. It's not that big of a deal really. It might put a smile on your face.

RRockman

Banned

Just finished it an hour ago. It's not that big of a deal really. It might put a smile on your face.

I dissagree, YBdisk. I think it's incredibly imperative as it sells (don't you dare highlight this if you didn't beat the game)
just how completely screwed you really are within the context of the game. It really is successful in crushing what little hope you had for survival.

YBdisk

I dissagree, YBdisk. I think it's incredibly imperative as it sells (don't you dare highlight this if you didn't beat the game)
just how completely screwed you really are within the context of the game. It really is successful in crushing what little hope you had for survival.

Woah, you really got into it lol. I just saw it as a joke.
safety personnel on vacation, fax machine throwing out messages from fucked space explorers, haha!

The last few levels when your ship slowly breaks down trying to get to the concern pod conveyed the feeling of how screwed you are pretty well.

jholmes

Thanks for putting this together, I meant to make a similar thread but I sorta forgot to.

Without a doubt the game that I would play first is Affordable Space Adventures which has been mentioned. It's not long but it's a lot of fun and the Miiverse bit is a great little surprise. Shame on Nintendo for getting devs to embrace stuff like this only to pull the plug a couple of years later.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution has a great feature that's sort of like creating a custom commentary for a playthrough (there's already a dev commentary in the Wii U version too). You can only get stuff from people on your friends list but I love this feature, Straight Right put so much love into this port and the Miiverse implementation is just one facet of that. If you want to add me to your friends list so you can play with the half-dozen or so DXHR posts I made get in touch, I'd be happy to help others enjoy this port.

Need For Speed Most Wanted U (another top-notch port that can be bought on the cheap now) and NES Remix (two great games) use Miiverse for leaderboards and in the case of the former, the implementation is really cool. Definitely recommended. Shovel Knight's Digger's Diary is a feature that's easy to forget about but it's good for a chuckle and it's integrated into the game really well. Wii Sports Club has a bit of a different take on the whole leaderboard concept, and if you wanted to play a little online bowling or baseball, I'd do it while Miiverse is still active.

Wind Waker is a great port and the bottles are a fun feature but people making it out like it's that much easier to get all the photos through Miiverse are stretching things. That'd be like saying it's easier to complete your Pokedex in Pokemon through Wonder Trade -- it's only occasionally, by pure chance, helpful. A lot of Wind Waker bottles are pretty funny though.

I can't vouch for Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars but if you wanted to play that, now is definitely the time.

Other games like Super Mario 3D World, New Super Mario Bros. U, Yoshi's Woolly World, NintendoLand and Splatoon that are used just to share drawings and short posts are all great games but I would not rush to play them just to see the Miiverse posts between play.

It's not going to be affected.

Do we have confirmation on this? Are they pulling together a best-of from Miiverse or having it grab from the pool of drawings that are already there, but not updating any more?

Wait, what will happen to the Smash 4 stage!?

It's not going to be affected.

Thanks for putting this together, I meant to make a similar thread but I sorta forgot to.

Do we have confirmation on this? Are they pulling together a best-of from Miiverse or having it grab from the pool of drawings that are already there, but not updating any more?

From the OP it was one of the games highlighted:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Wii U, Nintendo 3DS): The Miiverse stage will still be playable, but Miiverse user posts will not display in the background. Players will also be unable to post replays to YouTube/Miiverse, share stages or create tournaments.

Honestly they absolutely should store a best of posts Jholmes. Miiverse drawings are only 320x120 pixels
and only in Black and White. The amount of space 1,000 images would be miniscule. Images are 2-3KB.

I hope with the new Smash on Switch they have the stage and store a bunch of those images. As well as allow you to make new ones for new characters.

At the least the Smash 4 stage is indeed slightly different from Battlefield as everything is slightly wider and the ceiling is heigher.

maxcriden

Didn't we DM about this a while ago? You just have to not forget bosses, even then you always have NG+.

I totally forgot, sorry about that. I thought I remembered talking to someone about it recently. Blame it on my 5 week sinus infection that I am really ready to be over. ^^

I don't think Nintendo Land used miiverse for population. I could be wrong though.

Badge arcade already has its miiverse selection that it cycles through. It stopped commenting on new posts.

It did, it was basically the WaraWara Plaza turned up to 11.

It was really the predecessor to Splatoon's plaza.

I liked how there were actual missions to find three specific Miis to get coins for pachinko.

Man Nintendo Land was great.

These guys have got it covered. I really love the Nintendo Land plaza. It made you feel a part of an online Nintendo-loving community in a way that for me no other game has. It's going to feel really weird not having people populate the park. The very first Mii we encountered is still there, talking about her love for Titanic....

You're welcome! It's less the difficulty (and way less so with a guide at hand) and more that it's pretty time consuming, which the Tingle bottles alleviate very nicely; more so with the community's efforts to keep rolling the trickiest or more situational ones.

Gotcha, and thanks again for this information. It's much appreciated.

Wind Waker is a great port and the bottles are a fun feature but people making it out like it's that much easier to get all the photos through Miiverse are stretching things. That'd be like saying it's easier to complete your Pokedex in Pokemon through Wonder Trade -- it's only occasionally, by pure chance, helpful. A lot of Wind Waker bottles are pretty funny though.

It's good to have this perspective. Thank you. I am really looking forward to experiencing this port, I just need a break from 3D Zelda after BOTW burnout, so I'm glad to know there's no real rush.

Big Nikus

Killing Miiverse is such a shit move, fuck Nintendo. I don't have the time to finish my Wii U backlog right now, too much work.
Shit.

Thanks, I'll try to finish this one at least...

M3d10n

It really sucks they are killing it so early. I can only imagine their server setup is too costly. It's a shame Nintendo apparently didn't go with a less traumatic solution at first, like restricting posts to in-game implementations and disabling the web access to ease the load or something like that.

I wonder how the ending of Affordable Space Adventures will look without Miiverse disabled. I imagine they have a fallback since the game asks for Miiverse access and players can deny it.

TheMoon

I

I wonder how the ending of Affordable Space Adventures will look without Miiverse disabled.
I imagine they have a fallback since the game asks for Miiverse access and players can deny it

dude, everyone spoiler-tagged it so far ....

Qwark

Ugh, Nintendo. Does it really cost that much to keep it up? I guess moderating could be relatively expensive. Miiverse was such a strange, interesting place. I realize the Wii U is pretty much dead, but I figured they'd keep it up through the 3DS lifespan at least.

I really need to get through Affordable Space Adventures.

TheMoon

Ugh, Nintendo. Does it really cost that much to keep it up? I guess moderating could be relatively expensive. Miiverse was such a strange, interesting place. I realize the Wii U is pretty much dead, but I figured they'd keep it up through the 3DS lifespan at least.

I really need to get through Affordable Space Adventures.

Yea I was pretty sure we'd at least have access until the end of 2018 when realistically hardly anything should still be coming out for 3DS from all sides.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

If you keep a guide for the missable ones you can get all the photos yourself.

WWHD, unlike the original, tells you if the photo is good enough, so for tricky photos, like bosses, you don't have to worry about lining up a perfect shot only to find out it wasn't good enough.

The bottles were just rather fun because you'd come across them and it was interesting to see what people shared.

If anything, the sad part is that this was a replacement for Tingle's original functionality - the GBA connectivity*. Now the game will have neither.

*Despite this feature being gone, you can still get Tingle's secret statues. This info is actually what I chose to share with the Miiverse.

Downloaded Tipping Stars yesterday.

That's the one that actually has content lost without Miiverse.

I also have to do it twice on both 3DS and Wii U since it's just cross-buy but no cross-save.

Top Bottom