• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fans are trying to beat every level of ‘Super Mario Maker’ before server shutdown

Draugoth

Gold Member
super-mario-bros-wonder-2000x1270-1-1392x884.jpg

vi NME

Players are trying to clear every Super Mario Maker 1 level before the April 8th server shutdown

Super Mario Maker was released in 2015 for the Wii U and allowed fans to upload player-made levels to an online hub, as long as they could actually be completed. In 2020, Nintendo confirmed it would be winding down support for the game, with the online hub closing on April 8. The group known as ‘The 0%ers’ started their task of completing every level of Super Mario Maker in 2017, with more than 40,000 fan-created stages to beat.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I did Team0% for MM2 year 1, and I’m gonna hook up my Wii U to try and help with the remaining for MM1 this weekend.

I’m not sure how we’ll deal with the “impossible” levels, though. There are a handful of MM1 levels that are literally impossible to beat because of how patches worked in the first game.

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
I was considering trying some, but then discovered most of the level are on the nsmbu style and more than half are on the castle...

Top Bottom