• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's an MGS3 question

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Sorry for posting another Hideo question here, but it'd not get answered in any othe thread, so I thought I'd make a new one.

We were all debatnig a few nights back as to whether Boss knew Ocelot.

I'm thinking she did now that I've replayed it for the fifth time.
When Boss goes to rescue EVA, and she looks at Volgin and says something like "Fight like a true warrior, Volgin!", she then turns and looks at Ocelot, and he looks back at her and nods. I definitely think something was going on there...

oh well. any ideas?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
whytemyke said:
Sorry for posting another Hideo question here, but it'd not get answered in any othe thread, so I thought I'd make a new one.

We were all debatnig a few nights back as to whether Boss knew Ocelot.

I'm thinking she did now that I've replayed it for the fifth time.
When Boss goes to rescue EVA, and she looks at Volgin and says something like "Fight like a true warrior, Volgin!", she then turns and looks at Ocelot, and he looks back at her and nods. I definitely think something was going on there...

oh well. any ideas?

:lol cmon man, this was made pretty obvious the first time around, you know.
the whole scar on her chest, him being born on the battlefield, he is her son

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Sorry, you guys must not have been privy to the convo we had...

It wasn't about
whether he was her son or not. Christ, that's even in the codec convo. it was about whether or not he KNEW that the boss was his mom.

get with the game, fellas. :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
whytemyke said:
Sorry, you guys must not have been privy to the convo we had...

It wasn't about
whether he was her son or not. Christ, that's even in the codec convo. it was about whether or not he KNEW that the boss was his mom.

get with the game, fellas. :)

Ok, well
he never mentioned that he knew he was her son. He just knew he was born on the battlefield. Im sure he would have acted differently around the Boss if he knew. Of course she knows though.

Finaika

whytemyke said:
Um maybe Ocelot just agrees with what she said so he nods?

Top Bottom