• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Braxis Holdout: The Archangel will no longer leave its leash range to attack a nearby Murky Egg.
Edit: Was confused because I don't play enough Starcraft, I guess.

First thing I'm trying is the new Rexxar to see how bad it is, then Tass.

Ketch

Edit: Was confused because I don't play enough Starcraft, I guess.

First thing I'm trying is the new Rexxar to see how bad it is, then Tass.

I'm interested in the recxar changes as well

Try an aspect of the hawk build for me.

Kioshen

When everything fails just tease Kio I guess lmao. I can't wait to get long queues too just trying to play the new hotness.

Alur

When everything fails just tease Kio I guess lmao. I can't wait to get long queues too just trying to play the new hotness.

We can give it a go later today if you want. Take turns playing her. I heard that guy Milly probably can't play today.

I might just have to buy the new lunar bundle and valeera bundle, rip wallet ;_;

That felsaber mount is sick, demon hunter skin looks nice too. New Ming skin is gorgeous.

Blizzard wat are you doing with those Monkey King Samuro lines
mjlol.png

They could get some flak for this........

Dice

Uhhhh... I instantly got the Lunar Rooster? I thought you had to do the race...

It says "This item is not purchasable" but I can still select it as my mount... let's see if it shows in a match...

Edit: Nope.

Alur

I think I'll be on, I probably just won't tell you. 🙊

Feels neglected man.

Uhhhh... I instantly got the Lunar Rooster? I thought you had to do the race...

It says "This item is not purchasable" but I can still select it as my mount... let's see if it shows in a match...

IIRC it will be similar to how the Christmas treasure goblin was the first year. You'll get it for the duration of the event and then they'll take it away if you don't finish the quest. The treasure goblin got taken away period, but it should work the same.

Valeera seems annoying. Tassadar seems like he actually does less damage than battle Abathur.

Valeera gonna be toxic in QM. So make sure you play her.

Kioshen

We can give it a go later today if you want. Take turns playing her. I heard that guy Milly probably can't play today.

It'll be a while until I will be able to play HoTS unfortunately. Might be able to squeeze a few games before training tonight though but it'll be too early for you guys.

Dice

New Rexxar SUCKS and not just for the talent changes. Can't get Misha to GTFO with me for anything.

New Tass is amazing.

scoobs

Are you calling scoobs toxic
I'm the least toxic player in here. I have team chat muted cuz I don't wanna hear the mouth breathers complain about what other people are doing all game.

There's not a single benefit to having chat enabled in this game. All you'll get is pain and sadness.

I'm just glad they added another waifu to the game that I can rotate on the select screen to try and see her butt cheeks. It's been far too long.

Milly79

First game with Valeera, MVP. GGEZ.

New bae. Never not playing her. Just kidding, I'll probably stop loving her once I get to 20.

Dice

Samuro is no longer known as Samuro, just Monkey King.

Finishing someone else's rooster race doesn't count toward the total. Hope everyone who wants it likes playing every day.

Navy tint lunar Jaina with blue tint nimbus cloud makes her the true ice bitch.

Alur

They'll end up nerfing it like they did the last one. Dunno why they insist on making these so RNG and having people jump through hoops. They always walk it back.

Alavard

Finishing someone else's rooster race doesn't count toward the total. Hope everyone who wants it likes playing every day.

Must be a bug, or oversight, because it's actually impossible to achieve in that case. 25 needed for quest, 21 days of event.

Xeteh

Valeera looks really fun. I was tempted to get the bundle with the DH skin but I still can't get over the cost for stuff in HotS.

Maledict

I really wish people would stop htinking that Li-Ming is a good assassin on her own. She can be amazing in the right comps, and can absolutely carry games - but when your only other ranged damage is Sylvanas, and you're a two tank comp going into a two tank comp, she is utterly worthless.

Kioshen

They'll end up nerfing it like they did the last one. Dunno why they insist on making these so RNG and having people jump through hoops. They always walk it back.

Must be a bug, or oversight, because it's actually impossible to achieve in that case. 25 needed for quest, 21 days of event.

Must be a bug. I think they scaled it back for one mount too because the amount was too prohibitive iirc.

Ketch

Well seeing as I'm out of town soon and the event is ends before I get back, doesn't look like I'll be able to get the cock.

kirblar

I really wish people would stop htinking that Li-Ming is a good assassin on her own. She can be amazing in the right comps, and can absolutely carry games - but when your only other ranged damage is Sylvanas, and you're a two tank comp going into a two tank comp, she is utterly worthless.
This worked much better prior to the sustained-healing metagame emerging when we were still in Greymane/Tyrael nonsense mode.

Milly79

Orb build

brian!

The upside to drafting her blindly is that you still have access to wave of force which is alway good

But yeah it's been a really long time since it's been ok to draft comps that dont specifically enable her

Ketch

Just buy the gold one for 10k gold. It's better anyway.

oh damn didn't know. consider it done.

also, rexxar seems fine to me:
4holRWS.png

sick stats i kno

This is against chromie, valeera, greymane, artanis. animal husbandry is actually strong as fuck. I feel like as Rexxar people don't begin to understand how much you are fucking them until like lvl 16, so you've got this long period of time where nobody bothers to mess with you and that talents just racks up value.

1v1'd a valeera isolated with just rexxar, and i was able to just walk away for over 10 seconds until misha caught up. granted she could have just been bad (probably).

In order to put misha on follow you have to target yourself with the trait which seems kind of annoying... I guess I didn't try alt-D... that might work. Other then that she controls the same as before.

I think that the charge talent at 16 is a viable alternative to wildfire bear, especially against squishy targets.

Ketch

keep ending up with a bunch of shitters on my team i guess

I'm pretty happy with both reworks actually:
JRomQim.png

out healed our auriel by 20k with an archon build.

Top Bottom