• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

brian!

His w can also be nazeeboish in terms of dealing with dive, kael hits his q and only gets dmg but kt hitting w lets him move away a bit and it's a free e hit too. Itd be cool if you could reactivate his q to blow it up and create those puddle things for zoning but it prob doesnt do enough dmg to deter chasing lol

Dahbomb

Worst case scenario he gets dived, then resurrects instantly at fountain to get back into the action (because that talent is too good not to pick) or throw his global ult from there.

That's already better than every other Mage in the game.

Alavard

I want to see a hero get chained with Butcher's Lamb to the Slaughter and then a KT tries to chain him to another hero while Garrosh throws him.

Edit -
yQalANm.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
we havent seen the new skins in game yet right?

Alur

Yeah they've been on the streams from what I've seen. I haven't seen the Sonya yet, but Jaina and a ton and Zag too. The KT skin looks good in game (the second one, not the base).

Hard to say, i feel like it depends on how strong he is after 15 stacks. I feel like his kit is more suitable against melee than jaina's. But i dont see much indication that we'll leave a tass meta anytime soon and yeah he looks weak to that. Think he'd be a great pick against arthas

One thing he has that other mages dont is global pressure, his kit is kind of ass for splitpushing (i dunno his talents, maybe he has stuff that helps this?), but he can soak and followup hunts and vps accross the map which might be strong. It's got a 15 sec cd lol, so every 2 storm bolts the target is gonna eat a lich nuke from across the map

wouldn't frost bomb be great against strong dive? illidan hunts in, gets immediately rooted,rooting anyone else who tries to dive in.

brian!

wouldn't frost bomb be great against strong dive? illidan hunts in, gets immediately rooted,rooting anyone else who tries to dive in.

Yeah it should be fine tho it looks pyroblast slow to me + it's u potentially blowing an ult for nothing. But the ult looks like itd be great against clumped up melees for sure

Immobile mages are weak to dives cuz they are squishy, need their spells up (long cds), and need to hit the spells, they can do really well against dives but the burden of execution is mostly on the mage.

Allied Naz threw the game on purpose because it was taking too long. Literally admitted it too.

What a FUCKIN asshole. He's always been a twat when I see him in streamer matches, makes sense he'd be an asshole off it too.

not even worth it to name him.

I dunno what's going on. I've lost like 7 games in a row it feels. It sucks when you feel like you're playing amazing but there's always a pick somewhere or someone who just refuses to listen ("clear top before you come") and we just lose.

I just had the best stitches game of my life. And we lost. I'm broken :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
first impression on Garrosh, he seems fun. Throwing people is awesome, but he feels super squishy, especially for a warrior.

scoobs

first impression on Garrosh, he seems fun. Throwing people is awesome, but he feels super squishy, especially for a warrior.

He's one of the hardest to play heroes in QM especially since you'll rarely get a support, and he needs a support more than any other tank with his low HP and susceptibility to burst damage. I pounded out 20 games or so and felt like I was incapable of properly tanking and keeping myself alive in the process. With an Uther I feel like he'd be unstoppable.

Rhaknar

He's one of the hardest to play heroes in QM especially since you'll rarely get a support, and he needs a support more than any other tank with his low HP and susceptibility to burst damage.

also, people's INABILITY to focus down the obvious target I just threw at them ;_;

Even in QM I frequently run into nasty group comps built around Garrosh, a support with a stun/root and usually a back-up stun/root. Someone gets tossed, they get deleted.

scoobs

Man, this balance patch makes almost no sense. Chen and Kerrigan nerfs? What the hell am I even looking at?

Uther nerfs seem like they'll finally bring him in line, maybe push him out of the meta entirely if his W build is shit now. Q build Uther will never be a thing, so if W is garbagio then Uther is gonezo.

Man, this balance patch makes almost no sense. Chen and Kerrigan nerfs? What the hell am I even looking at?

Uther nerfs seem like they'll finally bring him in line, maybe push him out of the meta entirely if his W build is shit now. Q build Uther will never be a thing, so if W is garbagio then Uther is gonezo.

Guardian of Ancient kings still brings it to 50 atleast. But yeah, its a big nerf to uther. He still is alright. As long as there is a genji to dshield, he'll have a place i think

brian!

Kerrigan nerfs finally make sense to me, they are all just flippant fixes to stuff they want to get rid of

Q nerf to prevent infernal shrines clear
No q to friendlies to prevent tagging along on stuff like falstad fly

scoobs

Nobody will get upset about a Tracer pick regardless of the situation, she's just strong. You'll have to really convince people you're a good Nova tho :D

Maledict

Ive never seen someone get mad at a person picking Tracer. Why would they?

Whilst I don't moan about it, I certainly can get pissed off at a tracer pick. She is by no means universally good. If the enemy team has multiple point and click abilities, or we don't have any other proper damage, or we have no Wave clear or she's first picked solo, she can often be a liability.

brian!

Also i bet there are plenty of situations where ppl are like "ok we need ranged dmg, cool greymane is up" but dude is like "nah bro, tracer time fuk tass"

But ofc it can work out fine in practice, just wouldnt guarantee that there arent some salty teammates involved lol. Some ppl will hold it in during hero select too and then when you lose all of a sudden it's "yeah no shit we lost with the random ass tracer pick", same w/ nova, both are pretty good targets for blame imo

I think for nova im more inclined to believe that the nova is good and might win us the game, but with tracer im more likely to believe that they are just testing the hero out. Have had a dece amount of dead weight novas recently tho, they are all petrified of revealing themselves or poking

In qm i dont think ppl will complain much, hardly any complaining in my games in general unless there's some extremely questionable decision making, like i think ppl just assume that we are all in hell together. Incidentally, eu qm communicates way more than na qm in my experience.

Alur

EDIT: Dang that Sonya skin really is killer. Watching it on Kendric's stream.

time to autolock and see what happens!

If you just wanna autolock those two you should stick to unranked. No point in messing with people's games who want to follow the actual meta, it's kind of shitty really. If the pick fits then by all means, but forcing it is not gonna be a good experience for you or them...and, again, there's two other modes for that.

Yo, I have a 80% win rate with Azmodan. Just thought yall should know.

How many games give us the nitty gritty mane

Alur

Shhhh the number of games is not important

Gotcha. In that vein I have 71% on Dehaka in 31 games and 75% on Chen in 21 games on my main. My best with a lot of games is Rehgar at 65% in 137 games.

I have 100% wr with butcher in eu with 15 games
In na i have 12.5% wr lol

Haha, I have similar disparities on some of my smurfs. Like I have 60-65% winrate on Rehgar on multiple accounts..and then like 42% on one account and that's even with like 30 some games. No clue how that happened. It's weird.

brian!

For my situation it's probably just mmr stuff, im (technically) higher mmr on my eu account but the mmr in my games is way more skewed due to low amount of games. So you get like 1000+ mmr variation lol, tho they do usually mirror with a 3000+ on the other team. Plus butcher is a very stompy character

In na tho, whew i get wrecked on butcher, i think i play worse too for some reason

Top Bottom