• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Prelude.

Nova and Valeera, always on the other side of the map on BHB, always alone trying to 1v3/4/5. Varian solo camping all game.
Who. Are. These. People. How. Am. I. Supposed. To. Win.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nova and Valeera, always on the other side of the map on BHB, always alone trying to 1v3/4/5. Varian solo camping all game.
Who. Are. These. People. How. Am. I. Supposed. To. Win.

a good example of a Ana gone where I felt it didnt matter what healer I was using, the outcome would be the same :/

Alur

Did you guys catch on THH where Jake was talking about how Hold It Down/Heroes Hearth all use Even In Death banners in their games as a "we're coming for you!" kind of thing? That's hilarious.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
today I learned familylongassname is EU... and I never played with him.

:(

Alur

today I learned familylongassname is EU... and I never played with him.

:(

da fuq how did you miss that after all this time. does that look like a murican name to you? I haven't haupt to no vogels in my whole life.
this whole thing works much better if you read it in my accent

Jeez, cant level up Ana so fast to go ranked

I really don't see it that way. It's ok to have hard heroes and niche heroes. Just like it's ok to have super easy to play heroes.

I still feel Anna needs something to work efficiently without using the first quest pick being hard dont justify she have issues on her kit

Rhaknar

XsIp1lN.png

but Ana doe ;_;

edit: jinxed it!

I did troll a bit instead of focusing on the objective and to group up, wanted to test the limit of Johanna. You can take a lot of abuse when everyone tries to auto you.

Made a fatal mistake on the core defense otherwise I think we could have come back. When my indestructible popped I E'd forward into nothing instead of back onto 4 or so of them healing for nothing, blinding no one and dying as a result.

scoobs

The Chen video is up, you're famous now, scoobs.

heyyyyyyyyyyy i made it into a MFPT video :)

Too bad we got rekt by Cho'Gall, but I put in a good effort I think.

Been playing wayyyy too many Genji games this week and losing almost all of them. Probably like a 30% win rate, and I don't even feel like I'm playing him poorly. Always doing really high hero damage and not dying much but still I lose. Guess I gotta watch some replays.

Rhaknar

when nobody in EU wants to play... feelsbadman ;_;

Maledict

I can’t play, I think my game has become corrupted. Last night I could only play AI, had no daily quests showing and no portraits showing. Any other game mode would never connect, and the brawl wouldn’t show. Occasionally a download thing would appear briefly on screen.

This morning, portraits and daily quests are back, but I can’t play in a single game mode - all game modes disconnect as soon as it finds a game.

Any suggestions barring a full reinstall?

scoobs

Matt Hardy seems like a guy who smells really terrible at all times.

Just finished up a near 30 minute Warhead Junction game with a Butcher on my team ending with 24 stacks of meat (and we won!)

scoobs

I'm a little surprised Garrosh is the most popular hero in the game. He's pretty fun but damn, 55% popularity is crazy for a tank. Guess tossing people into your towers is too much fun to pass up

Rhaknar

I'm a little surprised Garrosh is the most popular hero in the game. He's pretty fun but damn, 55% popularity is crazy for a tank. Guess tossing people into your towers is too much fun to pass up

I love him and im usually so-so on warriors

9 maps is likely to remain the standard given that Bo7 is the largest set played under the HGC ruleset, and Warhead is despised enough that booting it is the best move here over any of the other options.

oh snap, i thought for some reason we had enough that there would be some left over. that makes sense

Rhaknar

Pallytime continues to have this A to Z videos get demonetized >_>

edit: I hate that content doesnt cross over between US and EU

Top Bottom