• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey Brap…. "eat my ass"

brap

Banned
She legit has no ass though lmao.

Isn't there a rule from posting pics online of 14 year old girls? What is wrong with the young men of today that they find this girl...anything. No body, personality, literally a whore for money and these simps just throw it at her because....she likes Pink?

PLEASE somebody explain why people like this chick?
She's legal but looks underage. Also does the anime face.

TrainedRage

Banned
Isn't there a rule from posting pics online of 14 year old girls? What is wrong with the young men of today that they find this girl...anything. No body, personality, literally a whore for money and these simps just throw it at her because....she likes Pink?

She looks like she would break from an overly-enthusiastic thrust.

AKA sharp knees

Tray down, cookie up!

teezzy

Banned

She clearly has the body of a chick in her early 20s and enough personality to create an entire quirky persona around it.

Also, yeah, shes hot.

Condoms!!! Get your condoms here!

One for $10!

Come get your rubbers!

RntSVsN.jpg

She posts nudes on reddit on the regular.

I think part of the reason you're seeing Playboy and SI Swimsuit going the woke direction is simply because young girls cut them out of the game. They just post pics on social media and then monetize fans directly. An aspiring piece of ass doesn't require any publisher but a cable modem.

Last edited:

Dthomp

Her followers don't seem like the type to need condoms.

Her fans are the whitest of knights, they must protect their QUEEN!

Seriously, browse the comments sections of some of her stuff, the cringe is super real. I'm not sure these dudes would know how a condom works let alone where to put it

Simpleton?
I should've specified but no, the 2nd part: "A man who foolishly overvalues a woman and puts her on a pedestal." Basically those kinds you see in a female streamers channel that constantly beg for their attention and has some weird thought that they might have a chance with them at some point. They also act as personal bodyguards even when not asked to by said female streamer and they generally push any non-weirdo away from the streamers channel. This applies to all forms of content like Twitch, Youtube ect.

Top Bottom