• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey why do these people still exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes i look at your posts and feel inferior as well. i don't ignore you though. your postings are too sweet :(

Man, we're PoliGaf bros. I don't think I've ever ignored anyone from the PoliGaf.

EDIT-Actually, BigSicily and Woodsy are on my ignore list from the PoliGaf thread.

C4Lukins

Again, would you like to expand on that? I made a point, as dumb as it may be, but if you are going to fuck around with a response then at least put some effort into it. I put you my stupid list for a reason. Not because you disagree with me, but because you have nothing to say.

G-Fex

KOG, I managed to get a picture of that trophy.

O4DPT.jpg

I won it by accumulating enough points over multiple YGO tournaments.

Holy shit that's so unbelievably awesome. Congratulations Dax.

#Daxisthekingofgames

#Fiscal

#NobodylikesC4Lulkins

Again, would you like to expand on that? I made a point, as dumb as it may be, but if you are going to fuck around with a response then at least put some effort into it. I put you my stupid list for a reason. Not because you disagree with me, but because you have nothing to say.

Do you feel invincible because this thread is still open?
Do you think you have the right to just be mean to people?
What do you gain from being so cold even when the people you attack have been kind to you?
Do you wish you could undo this thread, or is it your crowning achievement?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I put you my stupid list for a reason.
That's exactly what it is - it's a stupid list.

And there's nothing to expand on. My post was clear, you should just stop, for your own good. It's that simple!

Derrick01

Banned
Ashamed of myself for what? Because I straight up said I do not like these dudes? Yeah it is not a particularly intellectual thread but it does not even come close to the negativity we see in political or religious threads. Oh yeah and you can fuck off and go to hell. Get scabies and malled by a cheetah. I am going to keep talking shit until someone tells me to stop.

Don't
stop. I want to see what will happen from this thread if anything.

scorcho is one of the few posters who can make me laugh pretty regularly. Dude's awesome.

His responses to Gaborn in the NDAA thread had me rolling.

C4Lukins

Please stop being antagonistic towards other forum members at this point in time. As much as I was amused by your nut hugger/onner comment earlier I think it would be lame to see you get banned and even lamer to see people revel in your ban cause they jack off to grey text and shit.

So I have not typed anything out here? I have not shared opinions and come to conclusions? Nevermind I am so tired I cannot remember. Peace and good will to all.

Edit: Looked at my last few comments, realized I was being a super dick. Sorry. Super Sorry. I was in the moment. No other way to put. I am ashamed of my last half hour or so.

G-Fex

So I have not typed anything out here? I have not shared opinions and come to conclusions? Nevermind I am so tired I cannot remember. Peace and good will to all.

Okay I was trying to mess with you for a while but I think I've come to a steadfast conclusion

You're a goddamn Doofus

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
scorcho is one of the few posters who can make me laugh pretty regularly. Dude's awesome.

His responses to Gaborn in the NDAA thread had me rolling.

that's also the thread that got me banned for a few weeks. i trolled way too hard on that one. and thanks for the love, it's much appreciated. <3

legacyzero

Banned
Weak suicide thread.

I've never put anybody on my ignore list. Comes with the territory, bro.

You either adapt, or you live long enough to see yourself become BANNED.

C4Lukins, why won't you answer me? I need you to answer my questions about why you think I suck.

Does anyone know why he won't answer me?

can people ignoring you still see your threads? maybe i can get his attention that way to ask him these questions about why he thinks I suck.

G-Fex

C4Lukins, why won't you answer me? I need you to answer my questions about why you think I suck.

like butterstick said, you're on his ignore list.

SURPRISINGLY, You're not on mine anymore blame.

That's just how much I've changed.

#GafChanger

#Fiscal

can people ignoring you still see your threads?

Yes, hence still seeing Gaborn's threads.

MC Safety

Never used an ignore list before and never will.

Objectively bad posters usually get banned anyway and if I have a personal problem with a poster, well that's my own problem. Shutting your ears from opinions that differ from yours and saying 'lalala I can't hear you' is pretty much against the whole idea of an internet forum imo.

A healthy ignore list dramatically improves the signal to noise ratio. We should promote vigorous debate by pruning the tree of its diseased branches now and again.

oneils

... Oh yeah and you can fuck off and go to hell. Get scabies and malled by a cheetah. I am going to keep talking shit until someone tells me to stop.

...Just be glad that someone noticed your trolling bull shit.

...Yes we do share the same ass hole, and his shit is all fucked up. I clinch and he squirts. It is a mess and he is a dick about it.

...But everything you say is so damn stupid that even my shits are embarrassed that we share the same ass holes. Go fuck yourself.

Stop this stuff. Is it really that hard to understand why? What kind of "expanded" answer do you need?

Chipopo

Banned
The list seems to made up of a cross section of mods (EatChildren, Himuro), former mods (Amir0x, krypt0nian), movie/box office gaf (CaptYamato, Good Job Bob, Solo) , pony gaf (cheezmo, kog, himuro), diablo gaf (yoshichan, xandu, ultimoo), bad pun gaf (ninja scooter, Teh Hamburglar), creepy gaf (cheezmo, kog, vox-pop), steam GAF (salsashark), names that don't make sense GAF, joke poster GAF (blame_space, dr. eggman), and high end computer graphics GAF (dennis4k, thexodu5).

quite the list you have here

bitch, Himuro likes cock, not ponies.

Amir0x

Banned
A healthy ignore list dramatically improves the signal to noise ratio. We should promote vigorous debate by pruning the tree of its diseased branches now and again.

a healthy self-control center in your brain does the same thing, only more effectively.

anyway, sad to see C4 Lukins is giving up. This thread was a fun hour to waste.

C4Lukins

Hey Blame Space. You do not "suck," You draw a ton of attention to yourself but I did that as well tonight so I cannot blame you for it. I am sure you are a fine person. This is a message board and everyone goes overboard with their opinions and emotions. I have nothing negative to say about you at this moment and I wish the best. The fact that you care what people think about you is a virtue, never lose that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hey Blame Space. You do not "suck," You draw a ton of attention to yourself but I did that as well tonight so I cannot blame you for it. I am sure you are a fine person. This is a message board and everyone goes overboard with their opinions and emotions. I have nothing negative to say about you at this moment and I wish the best. The fact that you care what people think about you is a virtue, never lose that.
And with that said, blame_space can now finally rest!

You know what, I'm going to make a stand.

C4Lukins, for your disrespectful attitude and foul language, I am putting you on my ignore list. I will re-evaluate in 12 months to see if you have improved as a poster. I wish you well and hope that you take this discipline in the good nature it is intended.

I think it's fine to put a handful of people on it. It's not that they bother me personally, it just makes browsing the forum a better and smoother experience. Now if you have like 50 guys ignored there could be a problem.

C4Lukins, for your disrespectful attitude and foul language, I am putting you on my ignore list. I will re-evaluate in 12 months to see if you have improved as a poster. I wish you well and hope that you take this discipline in the good nature it is intended.

lol

Weak shit right there. You sound defeated.

C4Lukins

Stop this stuff. Is it really that hard to understand why? What kind of "expanded" answer do you need?

I really did not have a lot to go on. When someone gives you an LOL or an "oh really" can you expect anything better then ass hole jokes?

coldvein

Banned

make a thread about it in 12 months plz.

G-Fex

That's enough I don't think you realize C4Lukins how DANGEROUS THIS THREAD HAS BECOME.

ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT BEING NUMBER ONE,, IT'S ABOUT POSTING WITH BRAVERY, HONOR AND RESPECT. AND PUTTING OTHER PEOPLES POSTS AHEAD OF YOUR OWN AND NOT ON IGNORE

AND THAT'S SOMETHING KOG HAS DONE EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE.

You're taking this thread way too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom