• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HIDDEN STRIKE Trailer (2023) Jackie Chan, John Cena

Stitch

Gold Member

John Cena is in this, but I didn't see him

They filmed this in like 2018 when it was called Snafu, then Project X and then Project X-traction.
Covid happened and Cena called Taiwan a country, so I guess China didn't want to release it anymore. Looks like they changed their mind.

Liamario

Banned
No thanks, looks awful. Used to be a huge fan of Jackie Chan, but he's well passed his heyday. Cena is decent, but the dodgy effects and overuse of green/blue screen would make this unwatchable for me.

John Cena is in this, but I didn't see him

They filmed this in like 2018 when it was called Snafu, then Project X and then Project X-traction.
Covid happened and Cena called Taiwan a country, so I guess China didn't want to release it anymore. Looks like they changed their mind.

Nah. I don't like, John Cena. I'd rather see AI come up with a sidekick for Jackie Chan, lol.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Finally got to the trailer. You can see the fake CG backgrounds everywhere in this movie. It looks awful.

CGNoire

It seems like no one can quite match the crazy work ethic of the 90s/2000s Chinese/Hong Kong Action stars.
My thoughts aswell. I knew after reading Jackies bio that the culture and circumstance that produced these stars was clearly disappearing. Super sad.

Hopefully there will be a new up and comer soon.....but I wont hold my breath.

Tams

My thoughts aswell. I knew after reading Jackies bio that the culture and circumstance that produced these stars was clearly disappearing. Super sad.

Hopefully there will be a new up and comer soon.....but I wont hold my breath.

We all know who is to blame.

Can't have people being different if their all supposed to be the same. They might have ideas.

Mr Blobby

Him, Jet Li, and Donnie Yen need film successors asap.
reckon Donnie has a few good movies left in him, still seems pretty agile judging by John Wick 4. Think I saw a poster for a new Ip Man as well.
Iko Uwais took Tony Jana’s spot for me in terms of potential, but Iko has been slowing down in terms of movie output. It seems like no one can quite match the crazy work ethic of the 90s/2000s Chinese/Hong Kong Action stars.
fuck yeah, we need a Raid 3!

Hidden + John Cena?
giphy.gif

Top Bottom