• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima: Mads Mikkelsen will not be returning for Death Stranding 2

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Star Wars No GIF

Gambit2483

Well no technically he was already dead, he draws you into his own ‘Beach’ which are basically his manifestations of wartime. You put him to rest essentially and he moves on. Doesnt make much sense to bring him back.
Well said. Damn you're making me want to finish the Director's Cut (stopped halfway through) 😅

Gojiira

Well said. Damn you're making me want to finish the Director's Cut (stopped halfway through) 😅
Ngl I hated the game when I first tried it, but I really regretted not sticking with it, the second half just goes nutso and theres some really great set pieces and bosses. Crossing the ‘sea’ is a really standout moment for boss fights IMO

kyussman

Not everyone needs to come back from the dead......but hey,we got George Miller......that's pretty cool.

consoul

This is Kojima's way of saying Mads will 100% come back from the dead in Death Stranding 3: Audacity of this Beach.

Arachnid

He was the best part of the first game, but his story completely wrapped up. There isn't much point to him sticking around.

Bring in someone new. Just please don't give Higgs center stage again.

MagnesD3

He was the best part of the first game, but his story completely wrapped up. There isn't much point to him sticking around.

Bring in someone new. Just please don't give Higgs center stage again.
Im hoping the Puppets little comment about a Band is refering to a Foxhound situation. Higgs is just the Decoy Octopus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom