• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima turns 50 today! Happy Birthday Kojima-san!

sono

Happy Birthday Kojima San

You are the true Big Boss.

Will there be nano machines in the cake ?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Happy Birthday Mr. Kojima! My favorite developer in the entire industry!

For those who missed it:

Hideo Kojima's birthday is in a few days and 4 chan's /v/ have sent a nice present

Edit: from his twitter

1 day earlier brithday present has arrived from Okajima-san. Thank you. Peace mark fresh flower box.

BSUyTARCMAAljhD.jpg

Slixshot

Banned
I share the same birthday with two of my favorite people in the gaming industry. That's a nice birthday present in itself! Also, Happy Birthday fellow Gafers :)

tumblr_inline_mr7fqysl041qz4rgp.gif

Calibus

Interesting to find this thread after reading the two age-related gamer threads earlier.

Happy Birthday, Kojima.

You are the Arsenal Gear of my life, may you continue to be clinically and awesomely out of your fucking mind.

Also, how about you start looking old now?

Seik

Banned
He was younger than me when MGS released?! Mad respect for the man!

Happy birthday, you still young-looking man!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Happy birthday.

This mean he made his last good game (MGS3) when he was 41 and lost his ability to make good games since then.

I'm a huge MG fan. This man gave me countless hours of awesome entertainment. Some of the best memories I have from games are from this series.

I wish him all the best. Happy birthday Kojima-san.

Now back to work so I can play MGSV!

Erasus

Legendary game designer Hideo Kojima turned 50 today! The man was only 23 years old when he created Metal Gear. Here's to another 50 years of epicness! I can't wait to play Metal Gear Solid V.

Happy Birthday Kojima-san! We LOVE YOU!!!!

Kojima-on-Japanese-developers-header.jpg

Well now I feel useless.
Thanks Kojima! :(

Gratz though.

Someone send this thread to his twitter!

Ra1den

Happy birthday.

This mean he made his last good game (MGS3) when he was 41 and lost his ability to make good games since then.

It was only a matter of time before a comment like this popped up...

But no. MGS4 was a fine game despite its flaws.

Dr. Kaos

Banned
Who's a Kojima? Who's a Kojima? YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE!

Good game developer! Good! Happy birthday!

ps: I don't need more MGS games. Run free my son! RUN LIKE THE WIND!

Legendary game designer Hideo Kojima turned 50 today! The man was only 23 years old when he created Metal Gear. Here's to another 50 years of epicness! I can't wait to play Metal Gear Solid V.

Happy Birthday Kojima-san! We LOVE YOU!!!!

Kojima-on-Japanese-developers-header.jpg

i'm always amazed at how japanese (more than most asians) at times manage to age this "decently"..
heck i'd give him 40 or a little more years (make it 42), certainly not 50.. but then again if someone see my father he'd HARDLY give him more than 45 instead of 59 :X

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm getting drunk tonight just for you KOJIMA-SAN!

MGS = BEST GAMING SERIES OF ALL TIME!!!

Well not really ...i'm drunk pretty much every weekend but still today is Kojima's birthday and all drinks goes to him ...cheers!

Top Bottom