• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima Will Make an “Important Announcement” Tomorrow

Twinduct

What I want: PC announcement of GZ & TTP (Legacy would be nice aswell)
What We'll Get: Unimportant Cross Brand Promotion or radio drama

metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-hideo-kojima-easter-egg.jpg

*Kojima whisper*:What took you so long?

Jamix012

MGS line of Mcdonalds toys, only in Japan.
ZoE iOS sequel.
Policenauts official english release, OUYA exclusive with always online DRM.
Boktai 3, now not only produced, but directed by Kojima. Requires you to be in as dark a room as possible.

...seriously I think this will amount to nothing.

bfwings55

People hoping for PS3/360 cancellation = "I want my purchase justified so I don't want anyone else to get to play this thing"

Pooya

"important announcement"

"The game we're making is too big, inspired by Peter Jackson, I decided to span MGS V over three games!"

wasnt his last important announcement the whole retro mgs1 stuff for ground zeros or was it the raiden mission for the x1 version? Dunno why lately i really dont care what he has to say.

MormaPope

Banned
Absolute downer news: Kojima is leaving Kojima Productions after MGS V and MGS V will be the last game he works on, will move on to another medium entirely. Will still technically be part of the staff, but will not supervise projects or greenlight stuff anymore.

Absolute downer news: Kojima is leaving Kojima Productions after MGS V and MGS V will be the last game he works on, will move on to another medium entirely. Will still technically be part of the staff, but will not supervise projects or greenlight stuff anymore.

That's probably the only way at this point he'll ever get to make a game that's not Metal Gear.

MormaPope

Banned
MGS1(updated/remastered for PC's), MGS2 Substance, and MGS3 Subsistence heading to PC would be a great announcement. Based on how those do sales wise MGS V on PC could become a reality.

Top Bottom