• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hilary Duff sure is looking single again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-Joker

Banned
The 26-year-old singer and actress and 33-year-old former NHL hockey player have broken up after three years of marriage

So she's the same age as me, her birthday is the day after mine and she's now single and I am single.

It's a sign!!!!!! o_O;

Wasn't Gordo reveled to be gay? the character I mean?

No, there's no way Disney would let that fly on a children channel. Of course the show was garbage anyway.

It still makes me feel a bit weird when people my age have kids and divorces.

My mum had me when she's was 25, of course we're Asian and my parent aren't divorced.

botty

Banned
jk

Hmm.

ibzX7Zb4j6wefP.gif

jwk94

So she's the same age as me, her birthday is the day after mine and she's now single and I am single.

It's a sign!!!!!! o_O;

No, there's no way Disney would let that fly on a children channel. Of course the show was garbage anyway.

My mum had me when she's was 25, of course we're Asian and my parent aren't divorced.

An upcoming episode of Good Luck Charlie has a lesbian couple in it.

Madness

She's pretty, but kind of has a boxy figure.

She was a gymnast when she was younger. Tends to change figure a bit.

I was obsessed with the Duffster for a while... No joke. Don't know how to feel about this. Was pretty well known how crazy I was about her in high school lol. And when I say obsessed, I mean obsessed. I don't think there is anyone on GAF who knows more about her than I did.

Zutroy

Assuming divorce doesn't make her go mental, she's probably still the most successful Disney star to also stay sane and grounded, so props to her, I suppose.

Zutroy

Wouldn't that be Vanessa Hudgens?

She had the whole nude leaks thing which I think takes aware from her wholesome image slightly more than Hilary's balcony blow job incident. She might have just been giving him a raspberry ;-)

Linius

She had the whole nude leaks thing which I think takes aware from her wholesome image slightly more than Hilary's balcony blow job incident. She might have just been giving him a raspberry ;-)

First time hearing about this. Funny story :lol

Slizz

Amanda Seyfried is the best out of all the Mean Girls currently, fact. McAdams, attractive like her, not the best, Chabert, same. Lohan? Trying to make a comeback but Seyfried wins.

Hilary Duff was and is still so hot.

Linius

Amanda Seyfried is the best out of all the Mean Girls currently, fact. McAdams, attractive like her, not the best, Chabert, same. Lohan? Trying to make a comeback but Seyfried wins.

Hilary Duff was and is still so hot.

Rachel McAdams is soooo fine in About Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom