• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holiday 2015 - 4 major FPS - Where's your money going this Fall?

Tmecha

Neo Member
Halo 5 and Rainbow six day one.

Battlefront if mt premise has been updated with faster internet connection.

Halo 5
100+ Matches of the Beta, want more and more.

Battlefront - Rather wait for BF5
COD - Watched trailer, meh didn't do anything for me. After the GOAT that MW2 was I doubt COD will ever get me excited.
Rainbow Six - MEh

Halo for sure, with CoD I'll wait and see if it's really worth it (probably is for Zombies). Battlefront same story, I want to see the gameplay I'm hoping it's not going to look too much like BF4.

bathsalts

Battlefront if it isnt broken and maybe Rainbow Six if it manages to be anything other than a laughable attempt at Counter Strike.

COD's main draw for me would be zombies and Killing floor already does it better than they could ever hope. Don't own a bone so no halo for me.

Servbot24

Banned
Pretty much zero interest in any of those, but if I had to pick, Halo. Seems like it would have the most emphasis on the single player.

Of the four, I'd like to be most interested in Rainbow Six but they've shown so little of it that I have to imagine the single player is a mess or something.

I'm kinda interesting in checking out BLOPS 3, which isn't something I've said about CoD for a long time (MW3 was the last one I put any time into). And I'm kinda interested in Battlefront as well.

No interest in Halo, so that's a clear miss for me.

Cabal

Battlefront for certain. I'm little less certain about Halo 5. I think the MCC debacle really soured me on that.

Likely Halo and Battlefront (provided both are stable), and very possibly Rainbow Six.

CoD I've been kind of out of for a while (last was BLOPS 1) and may not be a point in jumping back in.

Destiny: Comet could be out by then too, whatever that will actually be.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Only Star Wars Battlefront. Nothing else interests me from that picking.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I don't have an Xbox 1, and not really that into Halo after 4, so Blops 3, maybe Battlefront

Zukkoyaki

I'm not planning on getting any of them but if I had to choose it would be Halo. It's the only one that seems like it'll offer something decent in terms of single-player content.

Lingitiz

I feel like I don't know enough about them all to make a judgement call yet. I'm curious about Halo 5 SP and if they will take a different approach and restructure it completely. MP beta seemed to have been well received but 343i does not deserve benefit of the doubt. We haven't seen any Battlefront gameplay yet. Rainbow Six looks good but I worry about variety and the lifespan of the from what we've seen. CoD seems like AW2 but again I want to see some uncut gameplay.

That said, playing CoD AW last year told me I'm pretty much done with that type of multiplayer, no matter what changes they make to it.

Kariodude

Banned
The one that has the best chance at being amazing is Rainbow Six. Followed by Black Ops 3. Then Battlefront and Halo are tied for most likely being a complete mess.

Rocketz

Definitely:
1. Halo 5
2. Rainbow 6: Seige

Maybe on both Battlefront and BO3. I want to be done with COD but they keep doing cool things like Duex Ex arms and Titanfall wall running have to just have to tell myself your done.

soyun

Neo Member
Star Wars: Battlefront, except if The Division is released this year (something very unlikely, I know).

Olengie

Batttlefront. Hands down.

Don't have an Xbox One for Halo 5.

Not really into Siege.

Blops III is a definite maybe.

Top Bottom