• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hoopworld (360 Live arcade) trailer

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
trailer? Uh unless my player is broken i had 5 seconds of video of gameplay with no sound where i didn't understand what was going on

mind you it looks beautiful

D3VI0US

Hardly a trailer, 15 second level fly through, 5 seconds of gameplay, low res, no sound. Production value seems too high for an XBL game, supposedly uses UE3.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
D3VI0US said:
Hardly a trailer, 15 second level fly through, 5 seconds of gameplay, low res, no sound. Production value seems too high for an XBL game, supposedly uses UE3.

nah, its an XBLA game. There's another XBLA game coming using the UE3 engine that looks even better but I forget the name of it. (mech game of some sort)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
element said:
my boys at streamline studios are doing this. it looks awesome!!

it sure does. the style reminds me of rayman (dc).

shame the gameplay footage was so brief. i still have no idea how the game plays

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
It was great for those four seconds!

Hey Element, can you get one of your friends to leak an estimated date that it'll go on Live or at least provide use with a better video?

It felt a bit too floaty to me. I wanna be jumping up and down like in Powerstone.

It looks like a 1200 pt game which is fine by me. Is that the cap for XBLA games right now? I wonder if Capcom makes us stump up that much for SFII.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Spinning Plates said:
It felt a bit too floaty to me. I wanna be jumping up and down like in Powerstone.

It looks like a 1200 pt game which is fine by me. Is that the cap for XBLA games right now? I wonder if Capcom makes us stump up that much for SFII.

...3 seconds of footage told you its too floaty?

<nu>faust

it's from a small dev, it's different and innovative looking,it's pretty(for xbla game)...i got no other option but hyping this one

Top Bottom