• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | PS4 Exclusive | Screenshots

I'm definitely loving the view Aloy has towards the machines. They're part of nature, and just like all hunter gatherers, she has a respect and reverence for nature. It makes total sense and shows a lot of thought went into the world building.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I like the little touches like how her quiver is on her side, and how she keeps the arrow in her hand if the player decides to not fire.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I mentioned this in the other thread but I'm really impressed with the hair. Games and movies always seem to have characters that look like they just came from a salon instead but her hair is dirty and matted in a way I haven't seen in a game before. Great work there.

Kuro

I mentioned this in the other thread but I'm really impressed with the hair. Games and movies always seem to have characters that look like they just came from a salon instead but her hair is dirty and matted in a way I haven't seen in a game before. Great work there.

This kind of just brings more attention to her perfectly trimmed eyebrows lol

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Agreed with this. I am loving the tribal dreaded look.

nib95

Banned
I seriously was not expecting this level of fidelity in an open world title this gen.

I'm not really seeing any fidelity difference between Horizon and Shadow Fall, which is amusing because one is an open world game whilst the other is linear….

Top Bottom