• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds now available for Pre-Order! ($20/$15 PS+)

Dynomutt

It's here!

$19.99/$14.99 for PS Plus.
£15.39/£14.39 for PS Plus.
€19,99/€17,99 for PS Plus.

*Does not appear promotional and looks to be the regular price.

US Link

UK LInk

EU Link

E3 Trailer

Bonuses:

Pre-order and receive a bonus after checking out:
BANUK ALOY AVATAR

Purchase Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds and receive an exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds Avatar.

Summary:

Beyond the northern mountains, the borderlands of the Banuk tribe challenge all who dare enter to survive the extremes. But now this frozen wilderness harbors a new threat, and for Aloy, a new mystery – one she's determined to solve.

The Frozen Wilds contains additional content for Horizon Zero Dawn, including new storylines, characters and experiences in a beautiful but unforgiving new area.

· Uncover a compelling new story.
· Explore a brand new area
· Face new machines.
· To use this download, you need Horizon Zero Dawn.
· Enhanced for PS4™ Pro with dynamic 4K gaming, improved graphics and environments, and High Dynamic Range visuals*.

Release set for 12/31/2017 but appears tentative.

One of my favorite games of the generation! Can't wait.

y4hdp2uvoroiwuipw5ku.png

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_152729.jpg

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_152729.jpg

tumblr_orgr7i5Uzq1ufnwh1o5_r1_500.gif

DeaDPo0L84

Do you have to spend $100 in one transaction to get the $15 back? Cause I have already made a couple purchases (now wanting to get this) and just looking for clarification.

Couleurs

Do you have to spend $100 in one transaction to get the $15 back? Cause I have already made a couple purchases (now wanting to get this) and just looking for clarification.

As long as you spend 100 during the deal period, you're good. Doesn't have to be in one transaction.

Just watch out if you hit like $99.99; it's been hit or miss whether Sony support gives you credit, so buy an avatar of something cheap to push you over 100.

Kalentan

It's safe to assume that based on the trailer this does take place post-ending right?

Hope we get to use all of our stuff...

Neonep

I am definitely going to get this but I can't pre-order something without a release date in good conscious.

Dynomutt

It's impossible for you to know if it's good value yet.

Fixed. I added in my opinion. Especially if it's as good as the base game. Which I believe it will be. I've felt like I've wasted money on a lot of let down DLC and some games. $15 to extend Horizon is a no brainer in my book. Best use of my Pro yet!

Top Bottom