• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HORROR: PS3 Save data -> Corrupted

The power needs of so many Japanese PS3s is drawing energy from the time/space continuum. Expect to see more bizarro things after the North American launch.

CSSer

Not sure if it's related, but since the PS3 seems to use the same PSP saving interface/system, I've only had 1 corrupted save instance on the PSP so far. I think it's a game issue.

Fireblend

Banned
Bad_Boy said:
uhohdoc.jpg

:lol :lol
But seriously, I believe this is a warning from God to Sony warning them about playing with 4D.

Wait. I get it now. We're posting according to our hour zone. So everyone switch back to only one (preferably mine) and it all will be back to normal.

Danj

Angelcurio said:
Seriously, wtf is wrong with the forums? i see people posting from the future :S

For some reason, the forum is ordering threads in chronological order instead of post order, and I'm guessing the problem is related to the switch back from DST maybe?

Danj said:
For some reason, the forum is ordering threads in chronological order instead of post order, and I'm guessing the problem is related to the switch back from DST maybe?

check it out, i'm quoting you, but because my of Eastern Time Zone, I will probably post before you

oh yeah, I hope that the Japanese launch serves Sony as a "trail n error test"" to give them a week to solve any save data poo for us next Fridday for the NA launch

NinSoX said:
More damage control from fortified_concept :lol

Xbots! he works MS!!!11

First of all stop stalking me. Second what the hell are you talking about? Where exactly did you see the damage control or me accusing anyone? If anything I'm dissapointed with Sony's bug testing. Are you... imagining things?

NinSoX

Banned
fortified_concept said:
First of all stop stalking me. And where exactly did you see the damage control? If anything I'm dissapointed with Sony's bug testing.

Don't ****ing flatter yourself. Go play some final fantasy.

BuddyC

Oni Jazar said:
That sucks. At least with the PSP you can back up your saves.
You can back up your PS3 saves too. Hook up any USB storage device -- an iPod, a PSP w/ memory stick, a digital camera -- and you can transfer your save to it. There's also those Memory Stick, Compact Flash, and SD slots on the premium unit.

Brannon

Forums going to shit,

PS3 saves going to shit,

There's only one explaination...

Today is the 12th... IT'S EMERGENCE DAY!

Okin

I'm really curious where this post will end up. This is one of the few threads that had me laughing out loud.

Top Bottom