• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HORROR TALES: The Wine - PS5 Gameplay

rubhen925

The game launches today. I got a chance to play it early thanks to the dev sending me a review copy. Here's some info about it:

- PS5 version is 2.09GB
- 14.99 in the US. On sale for PS Plus members
- Runs at 60FPS, the game dev hasn't confirmed on the max resolution. I chose 4K display settings and ran it. Ran fine and didn't notice any fps drops or anything
- It's classified as a First Person Survival Horror game set on a Mediterranean Island.
- Loading times are solid as well. 1-2 seconds at most. Pretty well optimized.
- Some light puzzle elements are there in the game for progression through the story.

PS5 Gameplay:

One more thing, F that headless thing. Freaked me out lol

Last edited:

ElCasual

How is the 3D sound? Any Dualsense support?
I really want play horror game so bad that I thinking buy Siren in PS4 and for Fatal Frame is one month left.

kiphalfton

Another fucking FP Survival Horror.

Man!!!! i miss the ps2 survival horror games

Another fucking walking simulator.

God damn I hate what the industry has become. These games have to be incredibly easy to develop, as they get churned out like crazy. Guess that's what happens when you don't have to worry about implementing weapons, and all that comes along with that (i.e. no ballistics, no melee or gun animations, no weapons sound effects, etc.).

Last edited:

Kuranghi

The bit with the headless guy was scary for one picosecond until I saw that repeating animation, it was pretty comical after that. I can see how it would've given you a wee fright though. When you preview horror games you should do a really low quality facecam with your phone or an old webcam but only insert it on the video when you get scared so we can see your reaction :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom